Quantcast

** Viernes GMT **

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In the mid-90's my roommate and I came up with a name for hard cider: Dicken's Cider

We later learned that it has already been around... for a long time. :rofl:

That has been a morning radio show bit in the midwest well before then. I am guessing you heard it but were too stoned to realize it wasn't your idea.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Folks are all excited about the taco truck I've mentioned at least a dozen times in the year I've worked here. But yes, I'm always down for tacos.

It was further down and you couldn't really see it from the office. But since the construction has moved down to us, the truck is now 100 yards from the front door.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds like shit will be *dialed* by the end of next week. :homer:
I already know what I need to work on. This will just be me telling people to fuck off when they ask me to do additional work.

So many people around here have hit critical mass of trying to work on so many things at the same time they only have time to attend meetings talking about work but never actually doing any work. I have clearly stated that I refuse to do that anymore.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
We skied knee deep pow with a local, then skied more pow and steep trees, now cooking and drinking, skiing steep side country crap all day tomorrow. Whitefish is F’ing rad.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We skied knee deep pow with a local, then skied more pow and steep trees, now cooking and drinking, skiing steep side country crap all day tomorrow. Whitefish is F’ing rad.
Fun on the DH bike too in the summer.