We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
chicodude01 said:
Kid made some assholic (look ma, I made a new werd!) About some guy who was missing and later found dead. That's why :stosh:
look, i already appologized for that, and it's not like i don't feel bad. i do. i feel awful that i offended anybody, and i can't appologize enough to the family and friends. i just had some doubts. sorry.

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
chicodude01 said:
Dexter had a design idea, and they would most likey cost 50-60 bucks. look on one of the previous pages for the design......
i think it's sick, but maybe we could move some things around and make it short sleeve, like maybe sizing down the font on the arms. just personal preference... :)

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
This is a tight pic. I figured out a new way of resizing that pretty much is giving me the same quality as my full res pics have in my viewing software. It takes a long time but doesn't lose the sharpness like a standard resize does.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
This is a tight pic. I figured out a new way of resizing that pretty much is giving me the same quality as my full res pics have in my viewing software. It takes a long time but doesn't lose the sharpness like a standard resize does.
But can it even approach the sheer sex of this pic? 97% of pandas polled said no.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
ah.. its starange, the smallest crahes seem to break me the worst, I can and crash soo hard the earth stops moving for a second and I end up fine, but I do one tiny jump ive doen 1,000,000 times and I break my hand

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
WheelieMan said:
Why are you people whipping out the santa hats already? Everyone knows that the christmas holiday doesnt start until after thanksgiving...
LEAVE

OUR

THREAD

YOU

INSENSITIVE

PIECE

OF

POOP

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
WheelieMan said:
Why are you people whipping out the santa hats already? Everyone knows that the christmas holiday doesnt start until after thanksgiving...
hence my earlier post explaining my festive autumn appropriate turkey! :rolleyes:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
WheelieMan said:
Can I hump your leg? :eviltongu

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Ahahaha, those scooter guys are actually really good at what they do. Not saying I like it, but some of the sh|t they pull is pretty impressive.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Ahahaha, those scooter guys are actually really good at what they do. Not saying I like it, but some of the sh|t they pull is pretty impressive.
I'm ditching riding for scootz. Before I broke my wrist, I could throw down SO hard... oh those were the days.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
I'm ditching riding for scootz. Before I broke my wrist, I could throw down SO hard... oh those were the days.
Weirdo.

Anywho, I'm going home tomorrow for Thanksgiving, so I won't be around here till Sunday night or so. Happy Thanksgiving and I'll catch y'all on the flip side. Peace.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
RESPECT the football game I'm going to tonight.

Section Championship game.

And I'm bringing the most respectful airhorn too :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.