We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Curiouscaptian01 said:
I have seen the it... but how many would we have to have made, to get that price of 50-60 a piece... and anyone else want to put forth any other designs? (to make sure we get a badassone)
Let's make them as designed by dex. Then we should have our member numbers printed on the back. And maybe even get a cape that somehow attaches to it, haha. That would be awesome at races. :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
WheelieMan said:
you could easily fit that description as well...
I don't think so. I think that I fit the nice bikes, but not large quantities. You do realize Spencer that this is the first time I've currently had a bike more than 7 months. :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:
I don't think so. I think that I fit the nice bikes, but not large quantities. You do realize Spencer that this is the first time I've currently had a bike more than 7 months. :p

Dude, You totally are . No 16 year old kid I know has (or has ever owned) a V-10. plus the two other bikes you have

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
Dude, You totally are . No 16 year old kid I know has (or has ever owned) a V-10. plus the two other bikes you have
That's cuz I sold my Bighit for almost how much I paid for my V-10. And half the parts on my bighit were traded for with non bike stuff. Such as a bass guitar and a newly acquired Boxxer Race for a Monster T. :p

Now its mostly just figuring out what I want to do for next season. :D

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
mtnbkr4235 said:
That's cuz I sold my Bighit for almost how much I paid for my V-10. And half the parts on my bighit were traded for with non bike stuff. Such as a bass guitar and a newly acquired Boxxer Race for a Monster T. :p

Yea, and from what you've told me, it appears you will continue your bike-whoreness.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:

But how did you get the bighit?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
But how did you get the bighit?
Bought it (02 Comp) from a friend for 1100 with E.13 SRS, XTR and a few other goodies on it. Traded $140+stock links for biglink/shock to a monkey online. Bought a few tires and stuff for it. Traded a beginner's bass/amp +new boxxer race for almost new 03 monster t.... sold it complete early last summer for 2k shipped. Bought my 04 V-10 for $2300 complete. Simple as that. :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Yea.....I wish my parents could help me out, but they don't.

MAD respect to West valley for OWNING my Paradise bobcats tonight. Better luck next year boys....

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
Yea.....I wish my parents could help me out, but they don't.

MAD respect to West valley for OWNING my Paradise bobcats tonight. Better luck next year boys....
Mine didn't. I got the money for my Bighit by selling my Stinky. :p. The process goes on and on and it never stops for me. So despite having nice rides, if I want something new the other one has to go.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
How did you get your stinky? Where did this all start. I would be glad to trade in all my bike for a decent DH rig. Or for a car...........

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
How did you get your stinky? Where did this all start. I would be glad to trade in all my bike for a decent DH rig. Or for a car...........
I pieced together my stinky. Bought it as a frame while I was riding a P1, then over the course of 3-4 months (being 14 with less lunch money than I receive now :p ) and had a decent fr build on it.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
mtnbkr4235 said:
I pieced together my stinky. Bought it as a frame while I was riding a P1, then over the course of 3-4 months (being 14 with less lunch money than I receive now :p ) and had a decent fr build on it.
You shall never top me in bike whoreness.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
mtnbkr4235 said:
Except for all this has been in the last 2 years. I seem to remember you going through a DBX-Bighit-V-10 in one year. ;) I think that tops me.
Don't forget Epic-NRS-Giant MCM-Blur and hopefully Racer-X. I'm beyond help.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Yeah...most broke teenagers I know only have one nice bike, they're just constantly buying/selling said nice bike. Like me. Hmm.

New TITTAN! :D

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
xbluethunderx said:
Yeah...most broke teenagers I know only have one nice bike, they're just constantly buying/selling said nice bike. Like me. Hmm.

I have one nice bike....and one broke ass bike that used to be nice until I became too poor to buy new tires/rotors/bb etc....

My Cortina is money though.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
T-Pirate said:
I have one nice bike....and one broke ass bike that used to be nice until I became too poor to buy new tires/rotors/bb etc....

I've got 1 nice bike and 1 nice/not working bike. My Titan is never running. Tried putting it together yesterday and the fricken bb cup broke in half. :mad:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
T-Pirate said:

Yeah Yeah. TP rolls like a straight Ghetto thunda mutha %ucka. His ride be off da chain and his game so hot u be sweatin just talkin to da brotha. I can justify the EXTREMELY squeky BB but what can I say i just replaced the BB on the gems only a weekk before I sold it. Squeking BBs are just so much faster.

Regulators MOUNT UP!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
xbluethunderx said:

Not gonna be as sweet as mine though. Im going for the ninja look. Alll black with hope gothic rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.