We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
The Kadvang said:
So, Montashu is the hottie on the left? Your cryptic scrabble is hard to decipher.
Its because he wasnt sure how you'd react to it so he figured he'd let you decide which one in the pic you wanted him to be. That way he would meet your expectations for the evening.

Night all.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
mtnbkr4235 said:
Its because he wasnt sure how you'd react to it so he figured he'd let you decide which one in the pic you wanted him to be. That way he would meet your expectations for the evening.

Night all.
Tricky. :think:

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
Read my post, it's not that hard to understand. And yes he is a hottie, a 100 lbs, jewish hottie. And he lives about 30 seconds on bike away from me. And when he was talking about friends with benefits, I will give you one guess who he was talking about :drool: :drool: :eek: :eek: :drool: :love: :love: :love:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ghettogt76 said:
Read my post, it's not that hard to understand. And yes he is a hottie, a 100 lbs, jewish hottie. And he lives about 30 seconds on bike away from me. And when he was talking about friends with benefits, I will give you one guess who he was talking about :drool: :drool: :eek: :eek: :drool: :love: :love: :love:
you wish ass-hat

U SUK ONE

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I just got caught up on all the R3SP3CTage that's been goin' down in the past hours, and holy crap I was laughing so hard I started crying. Good times y'all. BTW, nice avatar Loren. :thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
chicodude01 said:
hey gues what you loose, I get pussy (you should try it its quite nice) i have friends, but I dont dislike you cause I dont judge poeple especialy ones i don't know. so take your hate and shove it up your ass :nuts:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
TheMontashu said:
hey gues what you loose, I get pussy (you should try it its quite nice) i have friends, but I dont dislike you cause I dont judge poeple especialy ones i don't know. so take your hate and shove it up your ass :nuts:

I seem to have hit a sore spot here :oink:

Status
Not open for further replies.