Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
exept, I'm doing this cause your a fool and your making an ass of yourself. for me and my friends amusment. no one respects you, and i think its funny as hell

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
punkassean said:
I salute this with a new avatar! Lesbianism is the most anti-Christian thing you can do!
Sean, who is that in your avatar???!?! The blonde one sorta looks like sophie moone or sophie sweet, a fawkin hotttie :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :drool: :love:

On a side note... when are you going to whistler next year? I can't wait!!!!!!!!! And hook me up with a job building your promo vehicles :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
ghettogt76 said:
Sean, who is that in your avatar???!?! The blonde one sorta looks like sophie moone or sophie sweet, a fawkin hotttie :drool: :drool: :love: :love: :drool: :love:
bingo! I :heart: Sophie (and her friend)

I had to tone down the quality a bit to get the animation but hey that's the price you pay right?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Punkass: Punkass1 to station, do you read?

Station: Loud and clear punkass.

Punkass: T minus 10 posts and counting to reach 2000.

Station: Roger, T minus 10...9...

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
punkassean said:
bingo! I :heart: Sophie (and her friend)

I had to tone down the quality a bit to get the animation but hey that's the price you pay right?
:love: :drool: :drool: :love: :drool: :KILLAKITTEN: :love: :drool: :love: FAP FAP FAP FAP FWAP FWPA

I need to hop onto limewire to download some uhhhh music.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
ViolentVolante said:
great picture chico, theyre suspending accounts for that one :cool:
Euhh...I find your avatar/this lesbian bull**** more offensive than that. Not like I find much of anything offensive, but you guys DO look like redneck brahs posting that crap...meh. I really don't care, just a musing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.