We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
ViolentVolante said:
I have a fetish for fat men on big bikes and needed to see Brian_HCM#1 in person :thumb: After seeing me I think the thought of fighting flew out of mantashu's mind
You want my number??? :D :D :heart: :heart: :thumb: ;) ;) :heart: :D :D :heart: :heart: :eek: :eek: :help: :oink: :D :confused: :heart: :thumb: :thumb: ;)

The montajew couldn't fight and beat a retarded midget if his life depened upon it. I only saw you up there in the morning (at N*, while I was peeing behind the bush) and then didn't see you at all? Did you ride with dhtahoe all day?

J

JRB

Wow - this is a sad day. I believe that the R3SP3CT thread has been killed again. We just don't know it yet.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
loco said:
Wow - this is a sad day. I believe that the R3SP3CT thread has been killed again. We just don't know it yet.
what the eff is this all about anyway?

before it dies can i be a r3sp3ct member? like the r3sp3ctor of eff-mes?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Megan Black said:
what the eff is this all about anyway?

before it dies can i be a r3sp3ct member? like the r3sp3ctor of eff-mes?
Ask T-pirate or Curiouscaptain as they are the leaders. I'm sure if you send them some pics like you are for the Secret Santa thing they'd gladly welcome you. ;)

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
mtnbkr4235 said:
Ask T-pirate or Curiouscaptain as they are the leaders. I'm sure if you send them some pics like you are for the Secret Santa thing they'd gladly welcome you. ;)
no way, that pic was special for just you!

...oh, and kadvang

well, and a few others...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
sad! why not? creepy stalking :heart: is the best kind of :heart: there is!

what is this coming to!!!! Megan Black is now a victim of the respect cult!!!!!

this is gonna get good.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
So I just got New World Disorder 5 in the mail today, and it's freakin' awesome. There's even footage of Aaron Chase and Kirt Voreis riding the UCSB campus. I almost shat myself when I saw that. Pretty sweet stuff.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dexterq20 said:
So I just got New World Disorder 5 in the mail today, and it's freakin' awesome. There's even footage of Aaron Chase and Kirt Voreis riding the UCSB campus. I almost shat myself when I saw that. Pretty sweet stuff.
What did you think of Carlin's section? It was short but he nailed some big stuff nice and clean.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
Two images, courtesy of Nate (xbluemormonx). One's funny, one's his "girlfriend". See if you can guess which one's which.
:p

Tomorrow night I'll get something better, if I remember to bring el camera...

My van, yes, I lure small children into my love nest and...eh...its late. I have a sex question. Someone answer it for me, as I live in Utah where nobody knows anything about this ****. WOE IS ME.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
xbluethunderx said:
:p

Tomorrow night I'll get something better, if I remember to bring el camera...

My van, yes, I lure small children into my love nest and...eh...its late. I have a sex question. Someone answer it for me, as I live in Utah where nobody knows anything about this ****. WOE IS ME.
I am your source for all carnal knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.