We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
xbluethunderx said:
Euhh...I find your avatar/this lesbian bull**** more offensive than that. Not like I find much of anything offensive, but you guys DO look like redneck brahs posting that crap...meh. I really don't care, just a musing :p
How are lesbian pictures offensive? On the other hand, a picture making fun of a retarded child is definitly offensive.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The Kadvang said:
How are lesbian pictures offensive? On the other hand, a picture making fun of a retarded child is definitly offensive.
dude he has a blow-up doll in his? I think it was sarcasm...

ONE...

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dexterq20 said:
Your 2000th post was officially a failure. It made no sense. You lose. Go home.
What's really funny is after 2k I rode my bike home from work. I got home and found your post telling me to go home.

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
punkassean said:
I like how the thread goes quiet while you all rub one out.

BWAHAHAHAH!!!! PERVS!!!!!!
:D
Hey, I'm never quiet when I kill my little kittys. I just killed one a few mins ago while talking on AIM.

So what is the moral of this story? Don't touch my keyboard or mouse. ..!..:D..!..

And I'm just about to check out that link! Thanks!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ghettogt76 said:
I wish I wasn't retarded so I could find the 21S link... :(:(:( Oh well, maybe I can find it in the morning so I can rub one out before astronomy. I'm just getting tired of killing a kitten to the montajew's pic :D
Greg, it's official: you're a bad person.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ghettogt76 said:
If I decide you take you, fawker. I almost threw your jewish ass out of the car going 85 MPH a few times this year... and you'll probably be in israel when I'm in whistler!!! ..!..:D..!..
I will be driving my ass up there homogey and im still probably ganna end up going to wistler

Status
Not open for further replies.