We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
T-Pirate said:
I think my SGS is going to be dope by the end of this winter. I need to get the fork issue good first, then new tires and BB and brakes, + the romic and it should be awesome.
For my bikes, they'll be dope soon too, just gotta get a new bottom bracket, maybe some cranks and my hardtail will be bitchin it up on the streets. Then got the V-10 gotta send the 5th to get rebuilt, and I think that's it. But i'm probably going to be riding for ADR in the spring so I dunno, I might end up getting one of their dh bikes. Maybe just a 4x since I have yet to race my V-10 since I've gotten it. :p Wow, thats a good idea which means now I have an excuse to make my V10 sub 40lbs. :D

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
COmtbiker12 said:
For my bikes, they'll be dope soon too, just gotta get a new bottom bracket, maybe some cranks and my hardtail will be bitchin it up on the streets. Then got the V-10 gotta send the 5th to get rebuilt, and I think that's it. But i'm probably going to be riding for ADR in the spring so I dunno, I might end up getting one of their dh bikes. Maybe just a 4x since I have yet to race my V-10 since I've gotten it. :p Wow, thats a good idea which means now I have an excuse to make my V10 sub 40lbs. :D

Tony, i know you're probably enthusiastic to be riding for a frame company next year, however I'd highly recommend keeping your V10 to race on. If the new ADR frame is anything like their old one which was a catalog frame, youre going to very much miss the craftsmanship, quality, and ride of the V10. The suspension design and geometry on the V10 are probably much more competetive than the ADR, and will make you faster. Just my $.02

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
TheMontashu said:
No **** sean and you had to go to school to figure that out
simmer down now, girly boy. sorry i'm not eatin' my self some latkas (even though I did friday night and got super drunk) or sportin' the yammkia. jewin' ain't my business. hanging out and screwing hot chicks is.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Bwah that video is frikken hilarious!

Ben is Heavenly your Mtn of choice in Tahoe? Besides Mott canyon, I was never too fond of it. Maybe it's a skiers mtn or something (if there is such a thing) Do you ever hit up WP?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Of course a 32 of Miller High Life is always good to or even a 64 of Mickeys wit' da thumb loop on it. Only problem wit' dose is drinking all six-four oh zee's before it gets warm.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
manziman said:
simmer down now, girly boy. sorry i'm not eatin' my self some latkas (even though I did friday night and got super drunk) or sportin' the yammkia. jewin' ain't my business. hanging out and screwing hot chicks is.
dont get you panties all in a bunch

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Xblu3 thund3rX: my marzo marathon has 30s...those hold up much better, still a bit of flex, but what can you expect from a 3 lb fork
The Kadvang: but they are slippery silver
Xblu3 thund3rX: LIKE MY PENIS

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The Kadvang: ur flexy?
Xblu3 thund3rX: nooo
The Kadvang: eww
Xblu3 thund3rX: I have 36mm stanchions!
The Kadvang: how much travel?
The Kadvang: do you have lockout?
Xblu3 thund3rX: no lockout baby
The Kadvang: can i adjust ur compression?
Xblu3 thund3rX: 12 inches of travel! super penis!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Xblu3 thund3rX: compression is adjustable via air preload
The Kadvang: how about rebound?
Xblu3 thund3rX: depends on how hard you pull my hair
The Kadvang: 1.5 steerer?
Xblu3 thund3rX: pbsh
Xblu3 thund3rX: dual crown AND 1.5 steerer
The Kadvang: booy
The Kadvang: beef
Xblu3 thund3rX: better make sure your headset is big enough

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
xbluethunderx said:
The Kadvang: ur flexy?
Xblu3 thund3rX: nooo
The Kadvang: eww
Xblu3 thund3rX: I have 36mm stanchions!
The Kadvang: how much travel?
The Kadvang: do you have lockout?
Xblu3 thund3rX: no lockout baby
The Kadvang: can i adjust ur compression?
Xblu3 thund3rX: 12 inches of travel! super penis!
thats almost 1% as rediculas as me and GTs convos

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Curb Hucker said:
Tony, i know you're probably enthusiastic to be riding for a frame company next year, however I'd highly recommend keeping your V10 to race on. If the new ADR frame is anything like their old one which was a catalog frame, youre going to very much miss the craftsmanship, quality, and ride of the V10. The suspension design and geometry on the V10 are probably much more competetive than the ADR, and will make you faster. Just my $.02
Thanks Don. I was thinking of keeping the V-10 atleast anyways because I really enjoy the bike a lot. I figure that if I end up getting their new DH bike it will be atleast my fr bike if i don't like how it rides as far as dh goes. I need to get more rides for my stable anyways. It's just not complete with my V-10 for shuttle/DH, rigid SC Titan for street/dj, and ghetto trek 820 for xc. :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
rfxer7in: you guys have issues

You're just jealous you can't turn a perfectly innocent discussion into something totally morally reprehensible like I can...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curiouscaptian01 said:
KING COBRAS 4 LIFE FOOLS

^King Cobras are my choice of 40
I have one sitting in my fridge right now. :love:

punkassean said:
Ben is Heavenly your Mtn of choice in Tahoe? Besides Mott canyon, I was never too fond of it. Maybe it's a skiers mtn or something (if there is such a thing) Do you ever hit up WP?
I actually don't like Heavenly that much; too crowded and too many gaper tourists. And since I'm at UCSB, our team goes to Mammoth all the time, so I won't be anywhere near Tahoe. I've never owned a season pass in my life before, but this season I'll be in posession of a Heavenly pass and a Mammoth pass.

The only reason I'm getting a Heavenly pass is because my friend's family is taking me along on a one-week trip to Heavenly this winter break, and since lift tickets at Heavenly are $68 a day ( :dead: ), it's actually cheaper to buy a discounted college student season pass for $230 than to pay for 6 days' worth of lift tickets.

My mountains of choice in Tahoe are Alpine Meadows and Sugar Bowl, and I guess Kirkwood too, but that doesn't really count as Tahoe. And what's this "WP" you speak of? I have to say, though, after experiencing Mammoth for the first time last season, it's now my new personal favorite ski hill. And that's a good thing, cuz I'll be spending 90% of this year's ski season there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.