Status
Not open for further replies.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Curiouscaptian01 said:
haha no really sounds cool
I know, you have no idea how anxious I am. My '04 DH2.0 was probably one of the best forks ever made, but this one is supposed to be even better :cool: not to mention it has a cool new look, the '04 had matte black uppers and ball burnished crowns/dropouts, this one's got gloss black uppers and polished crowns/dropouts. :drool: :drool: :drool: Not to mention im getting it today and the rest of the world cant get them til late janurary :cool:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Curb Hucker said:
I know, you have no idea how anxious I am. My '04 DH2.0 was probably one of the best forks ever made, but this one is supposed to be even better :cool: not to mention it has a cool new look, the '04 had matte black uppers and ball burnished crowns/dropouts, this one's got gloss black uppers and polished crowns/dropouts. :drool: :drool: :drool: Not to mention im getting it today and the rest of the world cant get them til late janurary :cool:
What kind of fork is this I might ask? Another White Brothers?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
not aloud to show us your frame are we?
I can, but some of the parts are still the borrowed from friends parts I used to get the bike up and running. I'll have the thing fully completed mid janurary. And Im also covering it up to piss off Ben :p who has been bugging me daily to see it

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I found out today that chain-link fence wallrides officially suck, because you are liable to rip upwards of 5 holes in your sidewall.

The new bank and stairgap I found however, were sweet, as well as another small wallride, but the bank wasn't steep enough, so I could only get like 6 inches up it.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
ghettogt76 said:
Cool, I'll go patch up the holes in the water bed from you last time, and put the KY in the microwave so it's not cold anymore. flipoff2
you two really need girlfriends, or even some sort of sex based relationship with a girl, anything but gay-flirt action on RM :think:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'm purchasing a new cruiser. :cool: Now, I won't have to dehydrate myself when riding a DH bike downtown. I've been on an SS hiatus for a few months...it will feel good to be back. :thumb: Anyone watching the 24 hour marathon of the Christmas Story? Classic...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
HRDTLBRO said:
Anyone watching the 24 hour marathon of the Christmas Story? Classic...
How is it Christmas without watchign that!!!! :thumb:

Christmas has been good so far.
X.9 derailleur (RM Secret Santa)
X.9 shifter
Selle italia saddle
some Troy Lee/Cambria socks
movies/cds
Earthed
The Collective
2 SemiSlick high Rollers
Ride Kink snowboard
Burton Freestyle bindings