Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Sherpa said:
Don't know yet. Can't really get it tighten down well and was kind of a bitch to set up. Oh well, i'll find out in about an hour.
Sweet what a waste of time and money. BTW what the hell is he total weight of the bike? You missed out on a sweet DJ session, it was especially sweet when the EXR comp fork on my p2 uhh didnt work since it was soo cold. Still fun tho.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
biker3 said:
Sweet what a waste of time and money. BTW what the hell is he total weight of the bike? You missed out on a sweet DJ session, it was especially sweet when the EXR comp fork on my p2 uhh didnt work since it was soo cold. Still fun tho.
Do EXR Comp forks work even when its warm outside?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
now why arn't the chili's boneless buffalo wings bottomless like the chips are. 4 of us were there last night and when we ran out of wings the waitress asked us if we wanted more, so we said yes, figuring like the chips they were free refils. Long story short we ate 10 servings of wings between the 4 of us, only to find out that they wern't free refil, and were $6 a serving. lets put it this way, good thing the place was close enough to the skatepark and we didnt have our cars in their lot. :evil:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I spent $50 today at my shop to get the bb tube reamed and re-threaded on my hardtail and bought a new bb. After losing that much money (yes that's all my money for the next few weeks. :p) Atleast I now have 2 simultaneously working bikes!!! Hell yeah!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
rfxer7in: ive got 2 girlfriends now
rfxer7in: i kick ass
rfxer7in: nope neither has found out
rfxer7in: this is only week 2
rfxer7in: but its working out good
rfxer7in: one lives 15 min in one direction from me
rfxer7in: and the other lives 30min away in some fancy appt. in chicago

I hope one of them sees this...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
come on its been almost 24 hours sence a post on here 2nd page and the 2 word thread is on the top of page 1 :stosh:
u guys are getting
by a thread where your only aloud 2 words per post come on

Status
Not open for further replies.