Quantcast

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
umm man while you were making your helmet in the hotel room... I couldn't keep from smiling. It is the **** any way you look at it. So cool, but what to do with my bumper sticker? I also have massive amounts of big chew left...

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
T-Pirate said:
I reckon that bumper sticker would look great on a certain members' red specialized, or perhaps a certain bikeshop employees chameleon?

I agree, but now I kind of wish I had gotten a different one.. maby the one that went like 49% women 51% bitch. or something. That would have been funny.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
The Kadvang said:
Respect the table jumping session.

TP, how do you get pictures to appear directly in the thread?
good stuff.

You get your pictures to appear directly from hosting them off of another site. I know T-Pirate uses mtbr.com to upload his photos then takes that and puts it in the

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Curiouscaptian01 said:
good stuff.

You get your pictures to appear directly from hosting them off of another site. I know T-Pirate uses mtbr.com to upload his photos then takes that and puts it in the
Thanks, guess I need to get an mtbr account now.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
went to the coast, mendincino kicks ass. did some riding off the beach by the cliffs. made a very respectful bondfire that got stopped by the cops.

and i picked up some of those live strong bands for me and my beach homies

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
im going to go respect northstar on the 4th :thumb:
As long as I R3SP3CT my shoulder injury, I'll hopefully meet you there.

This post really has no substance or significance. I just wanted to contribute to this thread. Again.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I built the most R3SP3CTful chopper the other day. I'll get some pics of it sooner or later. In dedication to the R3SP3CT Cape Cult, it's called the "R3SP3CT Mobile".

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i build one, and i broke one too. it had a ten horse moter in it and we rigged a belt drive system that you could shift, it was jockey shift too :thumb: and it rode nice, and it was ungodly fast, like, 46 mph fast.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
xbluethunderx said:
Is that just a standard 26 inch fork on a kids bike with 16 inch wheels? I want to build one!!!

No, it's a bit more complicated... took a 16" kids bike, put 12" (they look smaller, but whatever) wheels on it, hack sawed the fork, cut some metal tubes, pounded it together with a couple'a shims, and there ya go.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
A guide on how to build one or a chain guide?

I just respected a baby wasp by accident. It was gonna be my baby-wasp-in-a-plastic-cup for the night, but it only lasted about 2 hours. It was so hardcore, maybe a quarter of the size of a normal wasp. I'm gonna give it a proper throw out the window as a show of respect for its death. It deserves it for sure, it was my little buddy for the night.

Man, I really need to get some sleep. No one let me stay up after midnight from now on unless you want me to be like this, eh?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
On how to make it with the forkyness...I'm gonna go raid dumpsters and the thrift store for parts for one methinks.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
xbluethunderx said:
On how to make it with the forkyness...I'm gonna go raid dumpsters and the thrift store for parts for one methinks.

Let me know when you do, I'll give you the info. It mostly depends on the tube size, but yeah... don't get me started until you really need it. I tend to get annoying that way.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Yeah so I bought this sweet jumpsuit at goodwill, then got some bling at the mall. RESPECT.

close up of the bling.

The guy at the mall wasn't likin me bargaining with him so I told him "C'mon man, I got this outfit, but you know you aint sh*t without no accessories" He wasn't having it so we went and found another kiosk that guy says "You need 15 for this one" and I say "look dude I got twelve, I'm not a wizard, I can't just conjure up 3 more dollars" I had to get some from my friend.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
dude nice jumpsuit, wait I was there when you bought it; cool stuff, sucks weaver has my "knife" but I have my batman hat cost me only 2.49, its a collectable. Goodwill kicks the a.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
Ok 2 Thing Whome Ever Reads This Whole Thred Has Way To Much Time On There Hands And 2nd Do We Realy Need A Respect Thread
Loren, you're worthless. Go home and lift weights. God knows you need it...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:
Loren, you're worthless. Go home and lift weights. God knows you need it...

hes worthless? :sneaky: :D

i respected nothstar and it showed me no respect in return. the vp free was sweet. so sweet in fact that 20 people asked how i liked it. but that mounatin kicked my ass. for some reason the three amigos got the best of me. :think:

too bad you couldnt make it ben. :nope:

i now have mad respect for northstar

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
chicodude01 said:
hes worthless? :sneaky: :D

i respected nothstar and it showed me no respect in return. the vp free was sweet. so sweet in fact that 20 people asked how i liked it. but that mounatin kicked my ass. for some reason the three amigos got the best of me. :think:

too bad you couldnt make it ben. :nope:

i now have mad respect for northstar
I bet its cool to ride that bike, dude northstar is where I want to go next summer, TP and me are going to have to do head out west at least once a year.