Quantcast

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
chicodude01 said:
Chico: do robots have real ultimate power?

DRB: well, no....

Chico: do robots flip out and kill entire towns?

DRB: not that i know of......

Chico: DO ROBOTS WEAR BLACK AND JUMP FROM BUILDING TO BUILDING?!

DRB: No, no they dont.
DRB: Are ninjas made of metal?

Chico: No.

EXACTLY.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
We can get a robot, train it to be silent, paint it black, give it throwing stars and those sticks connected by chains that I cant spell, give him a dojo, and there you have it...the ultimate killing machine.

respect the tv in the driveway. Vice City baby.

Respect the camo chair. CuriousCaptain and Bradical were responsible for this one though, I was out of town.

Also respect that my mom just made me a mini pizza and that I am going riding on the golf course again tonight. All in all a major respectful evening I must say.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
last night, i drove the mighty respectful go-kart at 12:00 at night and got no respect from the cops

i also got some pink griptape for my new skate deck.

my friend bet me i wouldnt buy it.

ha

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Yo me and T-Pirate are chillin at the courtyard marriot, about to go to the warped tour. In denver. Tonight we are heading to keystone. K to the E to the Y stone. Much RESPECT.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
I've said it before and will say it again: emo is nothing more than a genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

(Urban Dictionary.com ROCKS!)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The Kadvang said:
I've said it before and will say it again: emo is nothing more than a genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

(Urban Dictionary.com ROCKS!)

the sad thing is, thats pretty much it.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
In short, emo is nothing more than the type of music you listen to when, try as you might, you cannot get laid..and cry about it...

(UrbanDictionary.com earns mad R3SP3CT!)

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Neato. I just found a sweet bank/wallride thing at Stanford. Pictures will come soon. Its cool because its ontop of these huge cooling fans with water below. Kinda weird.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
You guys are about to witness the ultimate respectage. My helmet got thouroughly pimped while at keystone. Duct tape+Sharpie+awesome bumper sticker=pure visual commitment to the respect cause.

the "wilderness" shot. Right past some badass tabletops on Motorhead at keystone, CO