Quantcast

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
Hey everyone look at me im a stupid deusche bag :D
well thats great and all but please GO AWAY TP already kicked you out of his thread and you must respect the master respector go get the hell out, oh ya and hes dexterq20 to you n00b, you dont get the privlidge to call people by their names :devil:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
So many burns in just one breath. :devil:

(I dont this kid can take a hint)

Oh well, time to go respect some stuff with my new respect drill :thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
you dont know me thus dont have the right to judge. I have tried to be nice you guys. Your are looking for some one to be a prick to. so my advise is to get that dildo out of you ass and the sand out of you vagina and go ride a bike instead of being a prick. now im going to take my own advise and ride my bike.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
you dont know me thus dont have the right to judge. I have tried to be nice you guys. Your are looking for some one to be a prick to. so my advise is to get that dildo out of you ass and give it to me and the sand out of your vagina and put it in me go ride a bike instead of being a prick. now im going to take my own advise and ride my bike.
well that does sound pretty gay, but i dont have a dildo, sand, or vagina, so you'll have to buy that, and please never return here after your bike ride

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ViolentVolante said:
well that does sound pretty gay, but i dont have a dildo, sand, or vagina, so you'll have to buy that, and please never return here after your bike ride
And now to quote several hundred thousand kids from Southern California:

"OH SNAP!"

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
BTW, I nominate ViolentVolante for R3SP3CT cult membership. He could be the Respector of Noobs, cuz he sure R3SP3CTED TheMontashu like a pro.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
TheMontashu said:
you dont know me thus dont have the right to judge. I have tried to be nice you guys. Your are looking for some one to be a prick to. so my advise is to get that dildo out of you ass and the sand out of you vagina and go ride a bike instead of being a prick. now im going to take my own advise and ride my bike.
Err,
Wouldn't taking your own advice require that the dildo and sand be removed from your very own vagina? Not sure, just pointing out a quote.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
T-Pirate said:
I gots to agree, you want in dogg?
Hot damn, do I have to teach all of you young'uns how to ghetto-spell? It's DAWG, not "dog" or "dogg", and especially not "god" (for all you dyslexic types).

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
dexterq20 said:
Hot damn, do I have to teach all of you young'uns how to ghetto-spell? It's DAWG, not "dog" or "dogg", and especially not "god" (for all you dyslexic types).

all apologies, I think I will just not talk ghetto anymore. Thank you for alerting me of my discrepancies Dex*. ViolentVolante, you are most cordially invited to take the position of respecter of n00bs, member #34 if I do recall.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
dexterq20 said:

haha love the use of zoolander, I just got it on dvd its great... and to use dogg is cool, just look at Snoop Dogg, he is hardass.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curiouscaptian01 said:
just look at Snoop Dogg, he is hardass.
I beg to differ. I personally am of the opinion that Snoop Dogg (formerly Snoop Doggy Dogg) is a spoiled wannabe gangster who has way too much money and who smokes way too much pot. Oh, and he sucks at speaking English.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
dexterq20 said:
I beg to differ. I personally am of the opinion that Snoop Dogg (formerly Snoop Doggy Dogg) is a spoiled wannabe gangster who has way too much money and who smokes way too much pot. Oh, and he sucks at speaking English.

What does snoop dogg wash his clothes with?

Bliatch.

What is snoop doggs favorite type of weather?

Drizzle.

yeah I don't really like snoop dogg that much.

exciting evening here in the RESPECT thread. I enjoy it quite a lot actually.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Im ganna step up right now and be the bigger person. I would like to apologise to any one i have pissed off and or offended. I am looking to end all this bull **** right here right now. Now I urge evory one else involved to do the same.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Im jest trying to end it now. This whole thing is stuped. Im trying to be the bigger person and say sorry. Is any one else getting sick of this like i am.