Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
meh, not really. I could see this go for days. It's really quite entertaining.

I just got my Drivers License today, didnt miss any points either

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
chicodude01 said:
meh, not really. I could see this go for days. It's really quite entertaining.

I just got my Drivers License today, didnt miss any points either

Haha I tried....I failed mine again for some stupid mistake I made. She had me do my 3 point turn, did that, then as I was driving straight she told me to stop and reverse. We were on a small side street that was in a parking lot, so I wasn't really paying attention, so I kind of just reversed down the middle of the road instead of all the way in my lane. No respect from the dmv for me.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
The Kadvang said:
Harsh, TP. I just got my permit. Yes, I am a slacker.
Well considering I have been 16 for 6 months now, and you can get your liscense at 15 and 6 months....I am also a slacker. Had I done it correctly, I could have gotten my liscense in october last year or something. I just waited a long time to get my permit because I am lazy.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
Well considering I have been 16 for 6 months now, and you can get your license at 15 and 6 months....I am also a slacker. Had I done it correctly, I could have gotten my license in October last year or something. I just waited a long time to get my permit because I am lazy.
Yeah, I've been 16 for a couple months now and just got my permit. Six months until lisence... oh well. I am also very lazy.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
oh ****, i had gotten my permit last september
Yeah, I really should have, but I had a really hard year in school, practice twice a day, APs and ****, so I was like fuk it. Looking back that was stupid cuz I could be driving around now. Oh well, I'm just lazy.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
no im sick of it im done dealing with ti your being petty and im ganna be the more mature person and and it
you must realize that because of the crap youve posted in this thread, you have completely ruined your credibility and reputation on this forum and from this point on people will never respect you, answer your questions, or want your input. So leave and try again here

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
ViolentVolante said:
you must realize that because of the crap youve posted in this thread, you have completely ruined your credibility and reputation on this forum and from this point on people will never respect you, answer your questions, or want your input. So leave and try again here
Preach it brutha!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I need to find a nice little respect sticker to put on the back of my truck :thumb:

do any of you happen to know where i can get on one made?

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curiouscaptian01 said:
hell yeah, they send me my full time lisence in about 2 weeks. Allowing me to drive at all hours of the day.
Hahaha, you crazy young'uns. I'm not exactly old by any standards, but dammit, you guys just seem so stinkin' young. Just don't do anything stupid with those licenses. Oh, what the hell. You gotta do something stupid with the license. What's the point of being a teenage driver if you can't live up to the low standards of high school drivers nation-wide?

Oh, and Chris... Congrats on acing your test! :thumb: Definitely better than I did on my driver's test. Good work.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
tip one for new drivers:

If you happen to have access to a vehicle with a winch, use the winch, because it would be wrong not to. Let out all of your cable, while paralell parked behind 4 cars go and hook the rear tow loop of the vehicle in front to your winch cable, make sure the cable is routed under the other 3 cars, with your car in the back. Proceed to pull the front car back towards you causing all 4 cars to be instantly paralell parked right on eachother's bumpers. :thumb:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ViolentVolante said:
tip one for new drivers:

If you happen to have access to a vehicle with a winch, use the winch, because it would be wrong not to. Let out all of your cable, while paralell parked behind 4 cars go and hook the rear tow loop of the vehicle in front to your winch cable, make sure the cable is routed under the other 3 cars, with your car in the back. Proceed to pull the front car back towards you causing all 4 cars to be instantly paralell parked right on eachother's bumpers. :thumb:
:rolleyes:

Not everybody is that redneck. Well... chicodude might be, and Curiouscaptain drives an El Camino, but... ok nevermind.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
ViolentVolante said:
that means if youve got an El Camino down in SC you are the supreme being and get diplomatic immunity like foreign leaders and diplomats get when they come here. They dont have to follow laws or so ****, nothing can get them in trouble
That's hella wicked tite! I wanna live in South Carolina!

Oh wait, no I don't.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
OK I have read the entire thread from post one to now and though the philosiphys of the RESPECT Cape Cult has not sent me into the reilgous state of RESPECT that the members speak of I still wish to study RESPECT in order to ponder and philosiphate the words of the Respect thread.

However I must warn you I do not consider myself weak of mind or thinking ability and in the words of the RESPECT thread I may (a non member of the RESPECT Cape Cult) find out the true meaning of RESPECT.

aswell I must ask you If I do find the true meaning of RESPECT will the power of the meaning in any harm me? as i am not a member.

do I have the permission of the Respect Cape Cult?

thank you scincerly
Dirt rider

Ridemonkey member #986
Freeride miltia member #2

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
ViolentVolante said:
that means if youve got an El Camino down in SC you are the supreme being and get diplomatic immunity like foreign leaders and diplomats get when they come here. They dont have to follow laws or so ****, nothing can get them in trouble
I think I remember a story saying that Andrew and James were driving the el camino down the street and were having a slurpee drinking contest and got extreme brain freezes that could impair driving abilities.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Quote:by dexterq20 Not everybody is that redneck. Well... chicodude might be, and Curiouscaptain drives an El Camino, but... ok nevermind:Quote

I'm probebly the one to a redneck here, im the one with the NRA stiker on my fullface. there is also a pickup with NRA stickers on it.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
Quote:by dexterq20 Not everybody is that redneck. Well... chicodude might be, and Curiouscaptain drives an El Camino, but... ok nevermind:Quote

I'm probebly the one to a redneck here, im the one with the NRA stiker on my fullface. there is also a pickup with NRA stickers on it.
Good god Loren, give up while you're ahead! Or at least give up before you fall further behind.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:

who let you in :think: