Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curiouscaptian01 said:
welcome to ridemonkey, this was your first post? then you should consider joining RESPECT
Jeebus, you sound like an eager frat boy trying to recruit an innocent freshman. Shame on you. :nope:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
dexterq20 said:
Jeebus, you sound like an eager frat boy trying to recruit an innocent freshman. Shame on you. :nope:
wow nice usage of jeebus... when we compile the RESPECT Dictonary(someone else will have to write it, because I cannot spell), I say jeebus be added. Can you supply us with a definition for the dictonary.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Curiouscaptian01 said:
wow nice usage of jeebus... when we compile the RESPECT Dictonary(someone else will have to write it, because I cannot spell), I say jeebus be added. Can you supply us with a definition for the dictonary.
Hmmm... this may need some revision/fine-tuning, but for now I'm gonna go with this:

jeebus: an exclamation, used when surprised, excited, disgusted, etc. See also: redneck version of "Jesus".

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheMontashu said:
My mommy told me not to join cults she says there bad.
theyre very bad, this thread is a cult thread, by being here you obviously dont listen to mommy, im gonna tell her and shes going to ground you from going to the playground today and getting some ice cream

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
TheMontashu said:
Look ass hole there ore a plethora of other newbs to talk sh*t to, so f*ck off.
Loren, for the love of mountain bikes, would ya just take a hint? This is just too painful to witness.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ViolentVolante said:
theyre very bad, this thread is a cult thread, by being here you obviously dont listen to mommy, im gonna tell her and shes going to ground you from going to the playground today and getting some ice cream[

O NO YOU MADE ME CRY. boo hoo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA tell my mommy what ever the hell you want

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey, ive found a neato feature

IGNORE

I dont have to listen to that little punk anymore :thumb:

And on another note, i just got a sweet Jig saw. Time to go respect some wood/sheetmetal :thumb:

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
After some work on my hardtail a few nights ago with the help of Andrew this is what I came up with. Major RESPECTage to the old bike.

A picture of a pirate T-Pirate painted into the frame.

And a zoomed out picture of the bike after working on it.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Hmmmm... sombody's been slacking. This thread should never leave the first page of the Lounge.

And oh look! Chris (chicodude) is once again having an avatar crisis. Pick an avatar and leave it. (I must admit, I like this current one a lot).