Quantcast

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
The Kadvang said:
Ewwwwwwwwww. I love trashing hotel rooms...
5 guys, 10 bikes, way too much beer, bomber snaps, tons of fireworks, cameras to film the antics, and a bunch of other pro freeriders all on the same floor of a fancy hotel, its gonna be hell for the hotel workers:D

last hotel i stayed at with bikes was in kalamazoo MI, and we were wallriding the walls inside, broke a mirror, 1 toilet and 1 sink

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
The bastards at snowshoe charged me 2 dollars a box for a bunch of stale ass cereal I took from the table in the restaraunt. it looked free to me. No respect. Not to mention our waitress looked like a total adult fetus. James kept laughing in her face when she talked and then going into fake coughing fits to try to cover it up. Classic.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
The bastards at snowshoe charged me 2 dollars a box for a bunch of stale ass cereal I took from the table in the restaraunt. it looked free to me. No respect. Not to mention our waitress looked like a total adult fetus. James kept laughing in her face when she talked and then going into fake coughing fits to try to cover it up. Classic.
A mullet fetus even?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
T-Pirate said:
More like a weird pale fetus that says "can you reach me that cup, I don't have very long arms."

Her head got gradually bigger as it went up, eventually crowning into a glorious sphere some would call a forehead.
reminds me of these hookers in kalamazoo that came up to this one guy we were with and says "ya lookin for a good time partner" he says to her "sorry but i can have more fun with a pile of pins and some acid" she started to cry :nuts:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:
More like a weird pale fetus that says "can you reach me that cup, I don't have very long arms."

Her head got gradually bigger as it went up, eventually crowning into a glorious sphere some would call a forehead.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
ViolentVolante said:
5 guys, 10 bikes, way too much beer, bomber snaps, tons of fireworks, cameras to film the antics, and a bunch of other pro freeriders all on the same floor of a fancy hotel, its gonna be hell for the hotel workers:D

last hotel i stayed at with bikes was in kalamazoo MI, and we were wallriding the walls inside, broke a mirror, 1 toilet and 1 sink
Rebel :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
xbluethunderx said:
Dude...you have a Giant Rincon with an RST fork. Thats a mountain bike?

/wub teh chico :heart:

:eviltongu

The rst is just a temp while my other fork is laying in my garage, shot to hell

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I have nothing to add to this thread at the moment, so I'm just gonna play the role of Post Whore and bump this thread back to the top.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
T-Pirate said:

for sure, that cereal blew and Disire the fetus makes me laugh still.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
dexterq20 said:
:confused:

To whom was that comment directed?
Myself :(

I'm still in a delerious/loopy/high mood from the 24 hour race...Didn't go to school today :blah:

I take no responsibility for what I post in the next 12 hours :D

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
B_A_MTBIKER said:
Gotta respect the psycho dudes and their cape, without that our asses would never known how messed up that truly is.
I think you need to read this thread in its entirety before you are allowed to post about "the psycho dudes". Read first, post later. Damn n00b.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Sheet guys!

I just realized I haven't truely respected some sheet in a long time. Well snowshoe respected my bike as a whole, and my BB might be toast, but too poor and don't care enough to get a new one.

DOWN WITH BOTTOM BRACKETS!

UP WITH RESPECT

(yeah that's right... M* respected snowshoe in the sleeveless tux)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
bradical said:
Sheet guys!

I just realized I haven't truely respected some sheet in a long time. Well snowshoe respected my bike as a whole, and my BB might be toast, but too poor and don't care enough to get a new one.

DOWN WITH BOTTOM BRACKETS!

UP WITH RESPECT

(yeah that's right... M* respected snowshoe in the sleeveless tux)
for sure he did, help a few people relize we were the R3SP3CT crew from G-Vegas, my bike is also having some trouble