Quantcast

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
Nah, never heard that one. This Senior always tells me that he is going "to drop me like its hot." But he is a big puss.
Ahahahaha, is the big mean senior picking on poor little Kadvang? Does he take your lunch money?

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dexterq20 said:
Shoulda gotten a job at a bike shop, not some goofy-ass throttle-twister shop.
this job is boring, but i love it, i just sit online, look at the wall of TLD helmets or my 2 extremely sexy co-workers, both of which ride dirt bikes, drive diesel pickups and are hot as hell, with hobbies that include dirt biking, off roading, and sex, these chicks are every man's dream :thumb: and they let you grab their asses :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
TheMontashu said:
ya couse its dure to beat up a kid in special ed

If i could understand what the hell you are saying, i might be offended.

I wouldnt really. when someone with the mental capacity of my ass insults me, i dont take it to heart............

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
when someone with the mental capacity of my ass insults me, i dont take it to heart............
Please Chris, enlighten us. Just how smart is your ass? And, in the case that it is smart, would that make you a smart ass?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
no, my ass is not smart, much like TheMontashu.

My ass and TheMontashu are, in fact, very similar.
( go with me on this)

The both smell
No body likes them
and they are both assholes

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
Ahahahaha, is the big mean senior picking on poor little Kadvang? Does he take your lunch money?
Actually, he's in my math class. We have a bet that were gonna compare total points at the end of the semester, loser pays off the difference. I'm up by six dollars already... :D

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
you push the envelope to go bigger, faster, and harder. so people call you crazy, stupid, and insane. but when you drive a car and pick up chicks people think that your the ****z on wheels. now you can sit in a car and pick up chicks. or you can stradle a mountain bike and pick up chicks its your decision. but choose wisly this will decide your fate forever.

I just copied that from me89's sig. WTF?