Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
A sign of what? Oh......I know, Its a sign that you are a postwhore with too much free time and you are an asshat. I'd have to agree :D

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
chicodude01 said:
A sign of what? Oh......I know, Its a sign that you are a postwhore with too much free time and you are an asshat. I'd have to agree :D
i am proud to be an asshat, and you have a higher post per day as me, and none of your posts are even helpful to bike discussions :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Yes they are. just look at the one about.....no, Well, what about the hope one.........nah, i guess you got a point :mumble:

Some of them are, And most are just questions.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
T-Pirate said:
Mini rain expedition yeilds: My driveway is flooded in the corner and it engulfed my foot. The road has rivers on it. NEAT. The creek to rich land was too far away but that bird is mine.

muahhahaha, I didn't call your house to wake you up I promise...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Skookum said:
One of these days when i get rich i'm going to hire someone to read all the pages i've missed on this thread.........
All 139 (and counting) pages of it? I think that'll take a while.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
bradical said:
Did everyone see that picture of Jim Carrey? Thats what james looks like right after he gets his hair cut.

Bowl cut lovers unite.
Haha, that's sweet. I had a bowl cut from about 2nd grade all the way thru 8th grade. Oh the memories...

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Yeah dude... nothing like a HOT bowl cut to get things started off right :think:

I'm not in the know, did the name bowl cut come from placeing a bowl on top of the head as to not miss any hair?

I like bowl cuts, but i love mullets. She-mullets are a sign of extreme wealth and good maternal instinct around here...

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dexterq20 said:
For some strange reason I am under the impression that you are whiter than white. Is this an accurate assesment?
No. You are wrong. Evidence soon will come that I am, as an unnamed player has said, "thug to the core." Don't hate the player, hate the game.