Quantcast

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by draco
hey so I am amazed this is still first page! have you made any more respect clothing?
I just made some chrome covered Respect brass nuckles. These blingin things will get posted later tonight or tomorrow morning.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by stuntmatty
Ooooohhhh.... I want a cape too.
T-Pirate, is there anyway honorary Respect cult members can get some frame stickers or something? Maybe even personalized frame stickers? ;)

But seriously, hook up some stickers so we can spread the word of Respect to all!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Originally posted by mtnbkr4235
T-Pirate, is there anyway honorary Respect cult members can get some frame stickers or something? Maybe even personalized frame stickers? ;)

But seriously, hook up some stickers so we can spread the word of Respect to all!
Yeah, I've been thinking of that too. They should be in Ye Olde English / Gothic lettering and of course all caps.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
I think this might be possible. I think that you can buy sticker paper that you can print on in your regular printer, got a color printer, even better. I'll have to ask about that and get to work on the sticker - I can make it if no one elso wants to.

Attachments

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by laura
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! you will never get that camera back. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Yeah, if my drunk ass hadn't left it lying on the ground at the race, I wouldn't even have to worry about it. But, the promoters found it and she has it, all I have to do is get back to Arkuhnsaw and pick it up, then I'm gonna throw down with the RESPECT Chevy :p :cool:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
Yeah, if my drunk ass hadn't left it lying on the ground at the race, I wouldn't even have to worry about it. But, the promoters found it and she has it, all I have to do is get back to Arkuhnsaw and pick it up, then I'm gonna throw down with the RESPECT Chevy :p :cool:
Mad RESPECT to the promoter for not pinching it.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by dwaugh
I think this might be possible. I think that you can buy sticker paper that you can print on in your regular printer, got a color printer, even better. I'll have to ask about that and get to work on the sticker - I can make it if no one elso wants to.
To properly RESPECT RESPECT, we could get them from

http://www.speedysigns.com/lettering/lettering_tool.asp

all caps in the Black Forest font is pretty cool.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002