Quantcast

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by Cooter Brown
howzbout you take your totally lame no RESPECTING ass to pinkbike

non RESPECTer's shall be dealt with swiftly and brutally:angry:
yeah, Cooter would you like to join the RESPECT cult? You have been deemed worthy of our honorable cult.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by Curiouscaptian01
yeah, Cooter would you like to join the RESPECT cult? You have been deemed worthy of our honorable cult.

WERD!!

and watch out non RESPECTer's, I have been deemed, so furthermore and from here on out I shall lay down only RESPECT black marks with the RESPECT Chevy and if you're in my way, you shall be chromed by my RESPECT bumper :thumb: :eviltongu :nuts:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
howzbout you take your totally lame no RESPECTING ass to pinkbike
Howzbout not....non-RESPECTERS get the boot from pinkbike.....us'uns don't take no shat from punks.

RESPECT pinkbike?

The Ito aka pb mod

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
WERD!!

and watch out non RESPECTer's, I have been deemed, so furthermore and from here on out I shall lay down only RESPECT black marks with the RESPECT Chevy and if you're in my way, you shall be chromed by my RESPECT bumper :thumb: :eviltongu :nuts:

Cooter,

if you want in....RESPECT cape cult member #10, Oklahoma redspectneck.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Well... Add pee wee's to the list of cool **** that I'm gonna miss. :angry: straight on to :dead:

It's not even MY soccer. Damn my brother and his state cup!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Alright I sat down with a 6 pack to see what the hell this thread was all about. Well god damn if this isn't just the kind of crap......

That is friggen hilarious!

Hey mp99 - check the rules. And I know that OTHER site you frequent wouldn't put up with you posting that BS.

Heidi - you get one grouch point*

RESPECT

*each grouch point is redeemable by me for 10 beers down at the brewery.

Attachments

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
The RESPECT cannon!!

Unfortunatly the RESPECT parka has been delayed due to lack of gold spray paint....

Respect cannon featuring my sandalled feet: (P.S. sandals are very RESPECTABLE):

Attachments

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by Ridemonkey
Alright I sat down with a 6 pack to see what the hell this thread was all about. Well god damn if this isn't just the kind of crap......

That is friggen hilarious!

Hey mp99 - check the rules. And I know that OTHER site you frequent wouldn't put up with you posting that BS.

Heidi - you get one grouch point*

RESPECT

ahaha thats awesome. A little something for those who dont understand what happened here.

RESPECT

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by T-Pirate
We are going to peewees. Believe me, I will have the respect cape, its too bad though, 4 guys with respect capes would be pretty badass.
Our leader with a custom title.....

All hail RESPECT.

And to show my RESPECT for RESPECT, I'm skipping work this morning and going for a ride.

And to the non-RESPECTORS, the RESPECT shoe is bringing 5 3/4 cubic feet of RESPECT in the RESPECT wheelbarrow for a proper RESPECTIN'.

Attachments

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
whoa those cables are core to the max.

Derek... your MS paint skills are almost as good as your photo skillz. What a respectful drawing

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Originally posted by DRB
Our leader with a custom title.....

All hail RESPECT.

And to show my RESPECT for RESPECT, I'm skipping work this morning and going for a ride.
Nice, he is the co-leader. I also founded it with him on that RESPECTFUL nite.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
"...and in other news today, the RESPECT thread has dropped back down to page two in the Lounge...."

:eek:

Noooo!! Not again, I seem to be the rescuer of RESPECT now instead of Enforcer.

RESPECT.....must..........live on....... forever! Or else...:sneaky: :nuts:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
What I find ironic about this is the amount of disrespect going towards the ones that don't like the idea. How can there be a group call respect while that very group disrespects others?

I was taught as a child to respect others views even if they disagreed with you, where has that lesson gone? Some of the pictures I have seen in this thread are down right disgusting, I don't need to see a picture of a person relieving themselves on a dead animal, with a photoshoped circle with another usernames name put above the circle.