Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Damn.

I suppose you guys probably get a much wider variety of snow there, though - we don't really get a huge variety of different conditions. It's either nice pow, chopped up nice pow, or packed pow.
It's a little overkill, especially the wideish resort charger section. But the Bodacious are thrashed, and probably due to be relegated to rock ski duty, and I haven't totally clicked with the Wrenegades. I'll move those if the Bibbys suit me better.

she'd probably only be mad that she didn't get new skis too
Her birthday was a week ago and I got her skis.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, turns out I don't have a bottom bracket tool for either bottom bracket. :rofl:

Not sure if it's worth buying or just take it to the shop and borrow them and give them $20. I just hope they have either one, with this shop, you never know.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
big ol pot of chili cooking. damn the house smells goooooooood.
I made a batch last night for dinner. Sat down to start eating and realized I hadn't put any of the opened packet of chili powder in, it was still sitting on the kitchen counter...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
This makes my legs hurt.
(Those are the best bibbys too)
I haven't skied the Bibbys yet, but the Bodacious is the only one of the rest that I'd really call demanding. You've skied Protests a bit, right?

Those Masterblasters are STUPID good. Most fun I've had on a <100mm waist ski ever.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I haven't skied the Bibbys yet, but the Bodacious is the only one of the rest that I'd really call demanding. You've skied Protests a bit, right?

Those Masterblasters are STUPID good. Most fun I've had on a <100mm waist ski ever.
You remeber I sold my Bodes. Too much.

Protests are the shit. I owned og 188s for years and now 192 4# customs.

My big surprise this season is the enforcer 104. Smallest radius skis I've owned in....ever? But stiff and fast. Super fun.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You remeber I sold my Bodes. Too much.

Protests are the shit. I owned og 188s for years and now 192 4# customs.

My big surprise this season is the enforcer 104. Smallest radius skis I've owned in....ever? But stiff and fast. Super fun.
Yeah I know, that's why I said that. They're easily the gnarliest of the bunch.

Mine are 192 #3s. Love.