Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I am pretty sure you don’t. The last thing the world needs is yet another display of shortsighted petty nationalism. Or if you do you should only fly the UN flag.
You really should visit the South. I’d be happy to give you a tour of or flag displays. I pass several Confederate flags on my way to training hikes. And along the highway heading towards the mountains is a Confederate flag the size of a two story house. Freedom of speech has an ugly underbelly doesn’t it ?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Breaking— not sure if published yet
MEDEVAC platoon leader at Ft Stewart was on 1st up, waited till the crews were asleep for the night, then ran up a helicopter, left it running, ran up another one, took off, and slammed into the one running on the ground. He sent a suicide note to his dad and girlfriend before he did it.
-From Michael Yon

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You really should visit the South. I’d be happy to give you a tour of or flag displays. I pass several Confederate flags on my way to training hikes. And along the highway heading towards the mountains is a Confederate flag the size of a two story house. Freedom of speech has an ugly underbelly doesn’t it ?
The most numerous flags around here are Pride flags and the Doug

1648692131001.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shiny new TLD helmet showed up today. It fits really well and is making me comfortable with spending the coin to get a new helmet. Looking forward to being the old guy riding my Enduro with a fancy helmet and my sunglasses come snow melt.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Breaking— not sure if published yet
MEDEVAC platoon leader at Ft Stewart was on 1st up, waited till the crews were asleep for the night, then ran up a helicopter, left it running, ran up another one, took off, and slammed into the one running on the ground. He sent a suicide note to his dad and girlfriend before he did it.
That's not an uplifting story. A bullet would have been way cheaper. A kid from my community did himself in at boot camp a couple months ago. The parents were pissed the army was hanging onto the body during the investigation. Just a bad deal all the way around.