Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
This is the most confusing band I have listened to in a long while, one minute they sound like Two Door Cinema Club or the Wombats, then this-

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Love some good Claymation, had never heard of the band but Tidal has been throwing up some top tunes of late-

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
punk in drublic was THE first punk record i ever personally owned (one of the first albums i owned even). The opening chords for this song are forever etched in my brain, and i can never not sing along to it.

also, the tony sly line kicked me right in the feels.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i was at this show (and i'm pretty sure i've posted this before). one of the best punk shows i've ever seen, and i had been going to shows for about half my life at this point.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So this guy, one of my favorite music types and an all around righteous dude, has been doing living room gigs on the Utoob to raise $$ for the small, out of the way venues (And their staffs!) that gave him his start and have been f@cked by the COVID. I have posted about his sh!t before, but this is for a good cause. If you havent heard him before, its a good primer on his work. Enjoy!

(And you can still donate if you wish...check the link he shows in the vid.)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Tidal has decided I am anti Trump and pro Black Lives Matter, I'm good with that.

Now a feminist too, next step gold star lesbian!

Last edited:
But way groovier!!!

Hint: take a look at Kevin Johansen if you liked Lila. Wonderful mix of all the Latin American rhythms.

Nice... I listen to a bunch of stuff - Miss Bolivia, King Coya, Calle 13, Aterciopelados, Bersuit Vergarabat, Café Tacuba, Cartel De Santa, Fauna, Illapu, Kumbia Queers, Lhasa de Sela, Manu Chao, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, Dr. Krápula...