Quantcast

What do you want in PISGAH? Vote or shut the hell up!

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
We have some big things in works but we are not able to announce anything yet. We are going to take our time and try to do things right

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
Even though I have heard the old-timers mention such an organization, Im not sure we have the same goals in mind

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
We have some big things in works but we are not able to announce anything yet. We are going to take our time and try to do things right
Matt there are "some" that like your idea....just let some of us know if you need any help. I have always voiced my "opinions" about particular organizations and sub-groups from said organizations. But...
"If you would like to see some true DH, super-d, 4X and slopestyle tracks, I hope you will give us a chance."
^^^THIS^^^ interest me

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Even though I have heard the old-timers mention such an organization, Im not sure we have the same goals in mind
I only said that as a joke. Not that what we did back then was a joke. We worked our Asses off to give the types of races and prizes we did back then. Times have changed and its great to see other step up. I just hope someone sticks to it for the long hall to keep things alive in the South. Plus don't need everyone fighting over who gets what or does what. Everyone needs to work together or just go home!!!

Once again thanks to all the people that have stepped up over the years, this past year, and those to come.

Cecil

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
Matt there are "some" that like your idea....just let some of us know if you need any help. I have always voiced my "opinions" about particular organizations and sub-groups from said organizations. But...
We need all the help/input we can get

I only said that as a joke. Not that what we did back then was a joke. We worked our Asses off to give the types of races and prizes we did back then. Times have changed and its great to see other step up. I just hope someone sticks to it for the long hall to keep things alive in the South. Plus don't need everyone fighting over who gets what or does what. Everyone needs to work together or just go home!!!

Once again thanks to all the people that have stepped up over the years, this past year, and those to come.

I agree totally with your sentiment, just wanted to give you crap for being old