Quantcast

What does your screen look like?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Dayum, have enough icons in your dock? I must say, I'm pretty impressed :D
You should see my Utilities folder (which I still keep separate from my Apps folder, despite Apple wanting to put everything in my Apps folder). There's a 3-4 second delay when I click that folder before seeing all of my utilities...

:monkeydance:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
explain...
You can balance an egg on it's end during the vernal equinox. A wood cutting board works well. I don't really know how it works other than the days and nights are the same length or something.

Try it next equinox.

Eggs also symbolize ideas and beginnings. So a photo of an " idea " turned on it's end just seems to fit with my current, new lifestyle.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Good to know.

Would it work if you said that while standing in line a the grocery store ?

I wonder how it would have worked on the woman behind me when all I was buying was bladder pain stuff and liquid draino. She seemed a bit stand-offish.
Dude, you go to the liquor store for groceries... You go to the grocery store for a weird strain of lettuce, Kashi cereal, a bottle of wine and sea salt. That, my friend, will score heavy in the 10 Items or Less line...

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
''i eat cats, along with most other domesticated animals'' is probably more along the lines of the general consensus in most cheap chinese take outs.