Quantcast

what the hell is wrong with america:two steps forward, one step back

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
That's really odd, especially for supposedly 'environmentally concience' hippy companies like Tom's of Maine...but hey...at least they print tips like how to recycle the tube when you're done with it on the box the tube comes in!
You know that round-ish thing attached to your shoulders with eyes, nose, and a mouth? There's a grey-ish thing inside that which allows you to figure things out.

Use it. :rolleyes: :p

-S.S.-

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
You know, dogs have this cute little thing they do.

After they take a dump, they sometimes go back and injest it. Funny, huh?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ridemonkey said:
<snip>Somali warlords. They get paid bank and then they stack the barrels up near the beach somewhere until a tsunami hits and just washes it out to sea. Awesome!
The solution to pollution is dilution............. :p

This is all pretty funny coming from a guy using a bunch of high-tech stuff to run a message board....... :think:

-S.S.-

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Silver said:
A glue gun maybe?

If someone tries that out, I'd advise them to leave it unplugged.
I bet Courtney Love, Paris Hilton types need to use one to keep it from falling out.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Silver said:
If we could only figure out a way to glue a tampon permanently into her mouth, we'd be up for a Nobel prize, I think.
She's gonna overdose eventually anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Dude, they probably need to use drywall tape and mud to keep things in there..........

-S.S.-
I think Liquid Nails would be more appropriate, at least it would keep the dust down.