Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Originally posted by LOOnatic
Oh swell, its sooooo nice too know that other Guam riders are"in tha house".
I'm on the other side from you and i excel at drops to flat, er i mean splat.

Lets do lunch Jimbo!

If you on my side of the world I know this really good thai food place. buffet all you can eat. but you have to pay a cover and a two drink minimum:D

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Originally posted by vogey40
Im new to this site. Live on guam and want to ride
I'm new to guam, but not to new to the monkey, anyway PM me and we can hook up and go ride, I've go a few buddies that know there way around and know some of the trails.

just to rant, if you look at mtbr's trail review of channel 10 or nimitz hill, the guy who wrote that is full of @#it. Moab my ass

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey chief,

There is a 2002 Kona Kahuna in the buy sell forum. I put a bid in for. Would you look at it and tell me what you think. You wern't at work the other day for me to ask you. So I put the bid in just to be safe. Let me know if I should back out or not

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
i'm going to be gay(not the homosexual way) and say i'm new here....fffffff.....
just sacking up and gettin in the mtb mix, hey vogey and jim...ur head has the candy shell on it...

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
picts of sat and sun in the rain and the heat. had the crew out sat. for fun in the mud and clay. they couldn't make it on sun. so it was just the three of us, and that poor xc bike.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
:angry: :angry: :angry:
so what i ride a xc, bikes break but my balls are made of steel! i requested a loan for a big bike and when i get it...pony up dammitjim...pony up!:devil: :devil: ;)

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
What the hell!!!! I take a shot or two at your bike's lack of travel and the possibility you might snap the frame, and some how I have insulted you.... WEEELLLLL EXCUSE ME.

OLD MAN SAY " when little bike go off little drop and make big creeking noise something going to brake." Grasshoffer.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
How's the rear deraillur...big bike man? Mine works fine after the ride we had. Don't forget to help me set up the fork on the new "BIG" boys bike when you get back. It's big drop time!:monkey:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey what do you guys think about these two bikes. I was looking at them on the net today.

Banshee Chaparral

&

Banshee Scream

I finally got the money to get my new bike. I just dont want to get the wrong one

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I was looking more twards the chaparral just becouse it a little cheaper. Then that was I could get a Kona Stab cheaper and then build it up.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey Dudes,

Just wanted to see how things are going. I havent been able to ride yet. But I am supposed to hook up with some dudes next weekend if I can get a bike. Mines not here yet. Anyway Rob I heard you got that bike. I want to see pics of you drop that thing.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey Kris,

Its not that bad. Cold though. Kinda boring right now need my stuff to get here. But I got my job though. So Im happy get to start on Monday. Grablicks family is really nice.

So how are things going there? You guys arent working to hard are you? Let me know if there is anything I can help yall with or anything. You ready to get back on the ESSEX yet?

SCOTT