Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
yo scottie, hope things are going good. haven't rode too much. been getting ready to get underway and got 2 phases in a row right before we leave...awesome!?! ffffffffffffff! anyway, just saying hello and can't wait to get to PAX! later

ghstfaced

Chimp
Mar 7, 2004
Earth
Hey Scott,
I went riding at the tank farm a few weeks back but thats about it. We have been crazy busy doing 2 phases back to back and now we have another one as soon as we get to japan. I won't be there though I get babysitting duty on the boat for the dead bird. Fun stuff. Anyways, Hope things are good.
Write back soon.
Can't wait to get to pax either.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Sounds like things havent changed much there guys. Dont worry things arent much differnt here. I just got finished with a b phase on a sierra, and now I have a D phase on a romeo to do. Oh and I just got finished help to test a 4th hyd pump mod on the sierra so you can look fwd to that. I have only been riding once, but plan to go again this weekend. Ill be able to go a lot more when my jeep gets here. Well I cant wait for you guys to get to pax so hurry the F@#$% up.

SCOTT

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Originally posted by vogey40
Sounds like things havent changed much there guys. Dont worry things arent much differnt here. I just got finished with a b phase on a sierra, and now I have a D phase on a romeo to do. Oh and I just got finished help to test a 4th hyd pump mod on the sierra so you can look fwd to that. I have only been riding once, but plan to go again this weekend. Ill be able to go a lot more when my jeep gets here. Well I cant wait for you guys to get to pax so hurry the F@#$% up.

SCOTT
nobody's going to PAX they are all staying with me and going to SAN DIEGO!!!!! none of that girlie east coast riding, and affordable housing. screw that, live the pain of not having enough money to do anything but ride!!!!!!!!!:D and do you know what singletrack is yet? GIRL!!!!

buy the kona, it will make you happy in the pants:evil:

PUNK

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Yeah I rode a little single track. Well at least thats what the guys at the MTB club I joined call it. I say its more XC becouse there is too much gosh darn pedaling. I almost keel over on my new bike the rest of those guys had hard tails. OH dont know if I let you know but indtead of buying the Kona I oppted for a Specialized ENDURO FSR. I love it. Been dropping it off picnic tables and stuff. But Im going to take it to the watershed when my jeep gets here and snowshoe opens in a month so Ill be there to.

HELL KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO COME HERE ASAP!!!!!

AND IF YOU DONT THEN YOU HAD BETTER HAVE ROOM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I want a V-10 :monkey: hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo

It doesn't matter where you ride as long as you ride and ride with big kahonies...come on Scott...picnic tables!? Just kidding...baby steps, baby steps.

A fourth pump for what? Cank that **** quick! We no need no mo pumps. Where will it fit? It sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth...more lines, selector valves, filters, and what not to worry about.:monkey: :monkey: hoo hoo

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Picnic tables are like the biggest things I can do since my Jeep isnt here yet so I cant drive to the big stuff. Im gettin the balls man.

The 4th pump is for mission equipment. such as bat wings and all the crap that the romeo has in it they want to put in the Sierra. It goes directly over top the #1 d/s. Its really not a pain for AM's but its in the wat of all the AD's stuff and it adds like two more line to the oil cooler as well.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Clips, only pu**ys who are scared of crashing ride flats. I say embrace the crash, enjoy the beauty of not having the skills(instinct) to unclip and revell in the abuse of being one with your bike. that's what it all comes down to anyway, being one with your bike and its not YOUR bike until it has drawn blood.

good selection on a bike though, it will take you a long way dont get rid of it just buy another, bigger, smaller, hardtail, whatever.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I went out and got me some clip ins this morning.

The reason I was asking though is becouse well I guess I need your help with a decision. I sold my crackandfail. And was thinking of getting a better lighter bike to ride. But another guy offered me a really great deal on a scream. So hears the deal tell me what I should do.

The scream is a 2003 w/ a 2004 shiver for $2500
or
The other bike is a 2003 Specialized EPIC FSR for $2500

Should I get the Epic becouse it lighter and would be easier to ride around here or should I get the scream and suck it up and ride the Enduro as my XC bike?

I know that both are great deals. SO help me please.

AND OF ALL THE PEOPLE YPU ARE TELLING TO BE ONE WITH THERE BIKES I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ME BETTER THAN THAT. IDRAW BLOOD EVERY TIME

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I drew blood with my flats! I think I'll feel the instinct of my bike will find a way to be one with inflicting bodily injury to me. Don't worry, I'll get clipless. I can't imagine going DH w/o them...it's a comfort thing.

Scott, get the Scream and suck it up! Also get the clipless, b/c I'll just hassel you when I get to PAX until you do...trust me, there's more control when you're clipped in!

You know what, I'm going to Hornet before they close and get some more clipless pedals...:monkey: :monkey:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE YOUR BIKES UP TO FUJI AND RIDE IT.

I will take your advice and get the scream then. So when you get here you better be ready to get your a@# handed to you. The riding here is a lot easier than Guam I think.

Body armor is for whimps

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Whats up guys? I went riding today. I just wanted to let you in on a little thing that I learned today.

TREES HURT MUCH VERY BAD MMMM KAY

THEY ARE THE ENEMY. WATCH OUT FOR THEM

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Fuji would be a crazy ride...I wonder if it is allowed? ...probably not. I don't think I would want to go down in some spots on that mountain anyway.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
You're gonna hand my @$$ to me? That will be awesome if you get that good before I get there, but just keep your filthy hands off my fanny. Remember, I still have Enironhon and Channel 10 to improve skills(instinct)...he he...before I come there. You'd better pony up!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Oh Ill pony up alright. I just met some freeriders today on the trail. They are going to hook me up and start taking me with them.

Yeah that stupid statement about armor I take that back. It will help out when you hit trees.

Ill hone my INSTINCT here and we will just have to see.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Good call on the scream, the enduro is a good all around bike. xc geeks ride the epic.

and body armour is cheep insurance, for people with out any(insurance that is).

OH and by the way, ROB's a girl sissy pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Why I have to be a girl sissy pants? You made me drool spit on me from laughing so hard. I got some clips today, but no luck on the helmet. I got an extra chain too just in case. Have you heard of the XP-Free? ...Santa Cruz all-around? almost as good as the V-10 but lighter. Thinking that is what I'm going for when I get back.

Your the pants! ...sissy!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey sissy girl panties!!!!!

GET THE V-10. DONT GO FOR LIGHTER

Where did you get your armor at I need to get me some?

Doug is a P@#$%

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey Scott, just got done with Phase/364-day...wow! Go to SIXSIXONE's web page. They have some really cool armor that I want! They have it in serveral colors...don't get the gun metal grey...that's mine! Haven't been riding except to the Kintai Bridge so far. When we get back here we plan to go. I'm telling you the XP-Free is reasonable to the V-10. It's more stout than my AC-1! I forgot to tell you I dropped about a 7-8 footer at the Kintai, but it kind of sucked since it was onto a flat...ouch! Later!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Phase 364 day. Sounds like this det is starting out like the last one? So your riding that big bike all the way to the Kintai. You must have some huge legs by now. Thats a long way. Ill check out the web site. I lloking for armor anyways. Yesterday I ordered me a 04 Banshee scream w/ a marzoochi triple 8 on front. Will be here in two weeks. James and I are building a trail in his back yard today. Nothing special but It will have a lot of logs to go off of. Tell everyone hey for me.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Me I ve only done one 6 month rotation. I seem to remember some trails up by the castle. Dont remember how good of down hill they were. I remember there being a lot of trees to dodge. couldnt really go that fast

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey you fools glad to here that you are back. Just wanted to let you know that while you all were out floating I was tearing up the trails here on the east coast. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
So whats been going on guys? Glad to be back? I heard from the grape vine that yall had a lot of Sh** happen out there. Anyway yall been ridin yet?

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey, I'm back :stupid: Haven't been up to much Scott. Didn't ride this weekend b/c I had to work. Yes Dammit Jim, I too forgot where I'm at... :think: Well, new pics will be coming soon as soon as I can get out there. Later!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Yes, I have been looking for a new bike or just a bike. Trying to get one of these guys to sell me their Bullit or Chamelion(sp). One person sent a pm and said if his current deal falls through then I'm up for his 2000...? Bullit. Rather have a bullit.