Quantcast

Whip Thread

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
Kevin said:
Renner is the king of whips, but he is also one of the most arrogant assholes on the face of the earth. They should shoot him next time he does his little act in a fmx event.

anyone seen billy lanninovich's castillo ranch whip in Stone Spray Sandwich?....thats the best ive seen :drool:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
This hard to believe.

It looks like he's mid off-axis back-flip, but the caption read Ronnie Renner's sick upside-down whip. CRAZY!
Time for the bicycles to step it up.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
those are nice shots... love the way the film brings out the blue sky.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Thought I would add...not the best pic on my part *I'm the photographer* but the rider made a sick whip!

and this was a pretty damn good whip too (not to mention good pic.).

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
it was like in 2006, but I am saying thanks to mr.suspect device for mentioning me on page 4! aha...whips rule. The sickest thing being done on a two wheeled vehicle is the turndown whips on mx bikes...one of those 'should not be possible' things.
awesome example- chuck carothers (waaaay past 90, notice he's going right to left)

Attachments

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
it was like in 2006, but I am saying thanks to mr.suspect device for mentioning me on page 4! aha...whips rule. The sickest thing being done on a two wheeled vehicle is the turndown whips on mx bikes...one of those 'should not be possible' things.
awesome example- chuck carothers (waaaay past 90, notice he's going right to left)

Sick.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
anyone seen billy lanninovich's castillo ranch whip in Stone Spray Sandwich?....thats the best ive seen :drool:
so sick. I was actually looking for a picture of that to post here. Lano's owns the whip, they should just change the name to a "Lano" instead of a whip...upside down and freaking backwards. insane.