May 29, 2011
Canaderp
LETSSS GOOOOO

• 28/08 - E-MTB World Championships
  • 29/08 - XCC Elite Short Track World Championships
  • 31/08 - DHI Elite World Championships
  • 01/09 - XCO U23 World Championships
  • 01/09 - XCO Elite World Championships

Will anyone be able to watch it? Who knows!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gwin also racing?

I forget what podcast it was, it was a good one, but Neko came out and said that he wasn't going to race this. Wasn't even going to petition for a spot, to let someone else have it. Which is really cool, as lets face it his chance of winning isn't high. But he'll be there in full force to help keep the kid rubber side down for some rainbows. :headbang:

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
So, what is the keg on the back of the mondrakers? Data collection doohickey for the new shimano Brakes?

Happymtb.fr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2016
SWE
I wonder about that too. I thought it might be some kind of feedback device for the shock with wireless communication, since there doesn't seem to be any cable, but the shock looks like the plain dhx2, isn't it?

Could be like a dead blow hammer head? I don't know...

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yes.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I learned nothing through that website.
Will countershox work with my anti vibration stickers?

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
Had a run in AMA Mx for a while. According to Jason Thomas, a top privateer for years for those unfamiliar, they really worked for Outdoors racing, but not so much SX.
Being recycled to the consumerist sport of Bicycle Marketing.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Gave it a listen and yeah he's an alternate.

I wish Vital would get better microphones or whatever for their podcast...
Fuck,I thought he was ready? I thought this was going tobe his first race back?

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
no results, no spot on the national team
Thank you Brother. As you‘re usual,with the one sentence,you could have given Avy a bit more no?

As I have read above,was it not possible for Gwin to enter the World’s Seth? Avy is not sure?

If you are going to tell me no, I need more than a sentence. Best you come back stronger next time. Like speaking to me Brother.

Where does this way of interacting from you come from?

Avy

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Oh fuck! What happened to wee Heather?
Live results us fucking stupid.
Why isn't there an easily accessible stream. FFS.

Don't lose any MOAR hair over me moaning Seth... When you're old you'll understand. Or mibbie not. One thing's for sure tho. :drag:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had a run in AMA Mx for a while. According to Jason Thomas, a top privateer for years for those unfamiliar, they really worked for Outdoors racing, but not so much SX.
Being recycled to the consumerist sport of Bicycle Marketing.
I don't understand this post. At all?

Also curious to know what happened to Heather?

Good Jr showing from the US in the boys division....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
After watching WynTV - Everyone seems very meh on the track. Sure they won't outright hate on it outside of Benny K but I think his criticism is valid.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
So how do you watch finals action in the US? Tiz??? Just checked Max and didn't see it listed.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
After watching WynTV - Everyone seems very meh on the track. Sure they won't outright hate on it outside of Benny K but I think his criticism is valid.
I am too. seems all about balz to the walz speed. not much to differentiate based on talent or skillz.

could be a good track for Amaury I guess (even if he's said recently he doesn't enjoy that sort of thing, he does have a knack for winning on those sorts of courses - I'm thinking in particular about his first win on the old track in Les Gets). Will home-turf be an advantage for Minaar? Bruni is also pretty solid in these types of conditions. I see Dak as an outside favourite. His head is strong, and these conditions are probably not too far off what he grew up on?

Aug 7, 2024
Everyone has hated Andorra for years. Logistically it is a nightmare. With the amount of people that complain about it, I'm pretty sure Commencal is the only reason the race is still there.

I'm still a little sore about losing Snowshoe, its the perfect place for all their needs. But I'm a little biased considering its pretty close to home.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Everyone has hated Andorra for years. Logistically it is a nightmare. With the amount of people that complain about it, I'm pretty sure Commencal is the only reason the race is still there.

I'm still a little sore about losing Snowshoe, its the perfect place for all their needs. But I'm a little biased considering its pretty close to home.
It'll be interesting to see if Snowshoe gets back on the circuit or if Gwin makes a play for Windrock...I don't think Rock Creek is big enough to handle it, nor is there enough vertical for an appropriately long track...

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
It'll be interesting to see if Snowshoe gets back on the circuit or if Gwin makes a play for Windrock...I don't think Rock Creek is big enough to handle it, nor is there enough vertical for an appropriately long track...
To be honest if/when it comes back to Murica, I'd be way more interested in seeing it show up on the best coast or in the Rockies somewhere even though that's the wrong side of the country from where I am.