Quantcast

World Cup #1 - Maribor, Slovenia.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
That stuff is so far beyond me, I don't even know what in the hell you're talking about. Literally, not even a clue.
A proxy is a way to hide your IP address. This allows those of us in the US to watch the freecaster broadcast even though it is blocked.

Two places I found with some proxies that work
http://www.atproxy.net/
www.mywebproxies.com

It looks like Bikemag.com is showing the broadcast in the US so a Proxy is not needed now.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
tomorrow is gonna be the best day in internet history. world cup dh in the morning, then elevation jump contest webcast from mexico in the afternoon. SWEETNESS!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
OK, I NOW have the Bikemag live feed ready to go, but still can't see the practice clip on Transcend which is what I really wanna see! Won't do me any good to PM you Fraser as I won't be able to comprehend what you'll tell me anyway! The other vids on your site show up just fine though...?

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
4x replay coming shortly, e.thirteen tech session, helmet cam of Dh course on Duncan Riffle and dh practice highlights all coming tonight. Hopefully before i pass out form exhaustion.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
well it's a good thing that freecaster definitely does not work for me.

only site on the whole wide intarweb that i've come across that consistently won't let me play videos.

Watching that 4X live was freaking awesome, can't wait for DH tomorrow morning. We hooked the computer up to the TV and the audio to the stereo system, it was like being there.
Warner's commentary was awesome, it was kind of like that "mystery science theater" show where the robots just make fun of everything"

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
just the videos. everything loads fine until i click play, then i just get the quicktime thing for awhile until it (the video) freezes.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Interesting, some were not streaming due to a player streaming issue, but certainly not all. The QT player sucks. The Flash one is supposed to be ready this weekend. Sorry about that.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
Dude, your on crack, that track was sweet, good mix of everything, flat turns, berms, smooth rhythm, ruff MTB style roots. Way better then just a BMX with a vertical drop.
NO. I stopped doing crack in the 70s before it got popular. Everyone has there own preference, that looked shyte to me. Lets award the guy who gets the holeshot with a sweet drifter berm that joe F%$#@n no gate can one foot slide the inside and hit the real rider at the cranks. Im not saying it should be BMX with verticle drop, (boy if I had a nickle everytime Ive heard that retarded line from redundant downhillers) Check out Fort Bill, or Brazil 2 years ago or Angel Fire. Those are sick tracks. TO ME. Either way Ill pull you on either Mikey.:rockout:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
track looked cool to me. guess I'm not of the opinion that 4x should be the sport for guys who can't quite cut it at bmx but don't have the skills for downhill either.

NO. I stopped doing crack in the 70s before it got popular. Everyone has there own preference, that looked shyte to me. Lets award the guy who gets the holeshot with a sweet drifter berm that joe F%$#@n no gate can one foot slide the inside and hit the real rider at the cranks. Im not saying it should be BMX with verticle drop, (boy if I had a nickle everytime Ive heard that retarded line from redundant downhillers) Check out Fort Bill, or Brazil 2 years ago or Angel Fire. Those are sick tracks. TO ME. Either way Ill pull you on either Mikey.:rockout:
I loved the first turn, the way you could rally the inside line and slip in to a good position, it seemed to me more like a moto whole-shot, It still awarded the person with the best gate but gave options.
Oh and its on:rockout:

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Nice pic as always, but do I see Lopes riding on flats? Thought he was always clipless...

Weird about freecaster not working. Is it the entire site or just the videos??

Lopes gets hung up on a gate and somehow pops his rear quick release open as he recovers.