Quantcast

Would it be a bad move?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
:rofl: SVBBP has the best idea. Do it!
We at Fat Ass Enterprises thank you for your support.

We are constantly striving for new and eclectic ways to deal with the hippie blight. We hope to have made the world free of this plague by 2012.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'd take the weed, smoke some of it and sell the rest. BTW...you're a pussy if you have to call the cops to resolve a roommate issue....grow a pair or move back in with your parents

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'd take the weed, smoke some of it and sell the rest. BTW...you're a pussy if you have to call the cops to resolve a roommate issue....grow a pair or move back in with your parents
:stupid:

Seriously. Will the cops even do anything about pot anymore? :monkeydance:

Drop his ass, smoke the pot. Everybody wins.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I threated to call the cops and sent an email to my landlord detailing the event. I my company works with a law firm so I called up my boss he gave a number for a criminal attorney.

I am going to a place to take a drug test on monday, to prove that I have no drugs in mys system.

The weed and persons connected with it are gone.

She will not be back.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
ARE YOU HIGH?

You never, ever document **** like this.
Like my mentor always said "No body talks, everybody walks."

Get hip to the world man, this is the sort of thing that comes back to bite a person in the ass.

Wait, you're a Rudy G. fan. You think law and order works. Two kinds of law and order man. One comes with a badge, the other comes with a pillow over the face and a loud pop being the last thing you ever hear.

You better hope they don't have friends or that their supply chain ever gets hip to you...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
ARE YOU HIGH?

a pillow over the face and a loud pop being the last thing you ever hear.
This sounds like something on TV, a bit unrealistic.

Oh wait, my former neighbor was dealing weed and got shot in the drive way in broad daylight. Po Po found 14 pounds of pot and $60K in cash in his apt. and car. Before that some dudes came for him with automatics. He wasn't home then.

Watch your back RR

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
^^ Kid I went to school with burned some people on a drug deal, they pop'd him in the head about two blocks from my house....it was a negligible amount of weed to, couple of pounds.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I threated to call the cops and sent an email to my landlord detailing the event. I my company works with a law firm so I called up my boss he gave a number for a criminal attorney.

I am going to a place to take a drug test on monday, to prove that I have no drugs in mys system.

The weed and persons connected with it are gone.

She will not be back.

Amazing. Just amazing.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
OMG RR, ur so in trubble nowz!!

...while this is clearly not my area of expertise, Thomas Paine's famous pamphlet seems to indicate that there is a significant difference btw kicking an unwanted weed selling guest out of one's own abode (w/ nobody arrested or charged) and stealing pounds of illegal drugs.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
OMG RR, ur so in trubble nowz!!

...while this is clearly not my area of expertise, Thomas Paine's famous pamphlet seems to indicate that there is a significant difference btw kicking an unwanted weed selling guest out of one's own abode (w/ nobody arrested or charged) and stealing pounds of illegal drugs.
:stupid:

You guys truly think that because he got some half assed "dealer" kicked out of the apartment that someone further up the chain is going to give a flying ****? That's pretty ridiculous.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
RR- You're a cVnt, seriously. Someone is probably going to jail and your ex roomate is never going to be able to find a place to rent b/c of you telling your landlord. All could have been avoided if you manned up and said something to them or TOLD her to leave. All for a little bit of pot... Instead you involved multiple parties...pussy

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
RR nice one. Not a pussy thing to do in any way. They had fair warning, and if anything, too much leeway to begin with. If I were you I would have had more fun with it like I did with my dorm roommates before I moved out (PM me if you REALLY want to know how I f'ed with them). At minimum you should have started swiping/flushing their stash while they were high just to confuse them and piss them off and piss in their bong.

Displacing a couple of hippies does not equal gangland violence....this is NorCal we are referring to remember. Hippies are everywhere, not just the 'hood. They will shack up somewhere and never leave and drug the place up if you let them, every time.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I would first find a new roommate, then give your old roommate the bad news.

As long your name is on the lease and you have the balls to do it.

You can list the reasons from day 1 to today, but it sounds like you cant stand each other, but you have the power to do something about it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I would first find a new roommate, then give your old roommate the bad news.

As long your name is on the lease and you have the balls to do it.

You can list the reasons from day 1 to today, but it sounds like you cant stand each other, but you have the power to do something about it.
Doesn't he have a verbal contract with his roommate? I don't think you can legally evict someone without notice or documented reasons.

get him arrested, problem solved.

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
What should I do then?

I mean, I do not want to be arrested . I do not want druggies in my apt.

The guys a dousche. I don't know what else to do. I can't beat his ass, he is a lot bigger than me.
size makes no difference pussy. Some of the best fights ive seen were smaller guys with the heart, that sack up and kick the **** outta bigger guys.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Doesn't he have a verbal contract with his roommate? I don't think you can legally evict someone without notice or documented reasons.

Well, I can't say I know the laws about leases and roommates, but I hear about kicking out roommates all the time. I am sure there is plenty of advice about Bay Area renters.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
ask him nicely to leave- simply try the truth. tell him you would go but your name is on the lease. change the locks at worst case and give him his stuff. Let him prove you did the wrong thing, if you're telling the truth and not partaking in the drugs, i doubt he'll fight you legally. just have some witness to back you up if it does go to court.

I don't think there is a law requiring you to report a crime, just as long as you don't cover it up or play a role. Hell, you "scared for your life" as a defense, which probably won't be necessary anyway.

or you could just ask the chick to start paying rent:)

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
i'm old, i'd rather have the money:)

"you loose a lot of money chasing women, but you don't loose any women chasing money." from I Think I love My Wife.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
I called the cops on my pots smoking / dealing neighbors, they got arrested and went to jail for a few. Things are a lot quieter now - several neighbors have thanked me. :monkey:
Are we talking teenagers smoking out back, or a shady guy moving pounds? It is a very important distinction. Primarily because between the two lies the line which separates "community service" and "slippery douche."

I know you posted about this once before...

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007

Just hang the threat of calling the cops on em....problem solved. I don't think he should really call the cops.....he picked his roomy and is now pissing and moaning that he can't deal with the situation.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Are we talking teenagers smoking out back, or a shady guy moving pounds? It is a very important distinction. Primarily because between the two lies the line which separates "community service" and "slippery douche."

I know you posted about this once before...
I have no prob with people smoking weed. My freinds smike in my little yard once in while.

Selling is completely different.

The sitition is now resolved.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
:imstupid:

I had a roommate like this in college when I made the ill advised decision to move into the dorms. Mind you he was also the largest dealer at the school and had couriers coming at all times, day and night.

I didn't mind him dealing, meant free weed for me, and from time to time I made a few bucks being a bad ass for hire for him. What got on my nerves was the skeevy hippies in my room at all times of the day sitting on my bed, fingering (I kid you not, like he as giving my bike hand pleasure) my bikes, playing with my fish, stinking up the place.

I pounded the daylights out of one who refused to get off of my bed and my computer (come on bro, just need like ten more minutes), and after that he and his friends got the message to do that **** elsewhere.

Mind you he was smaller then me, but his dope running buddies were as big as I and just as well armed. However, they weren't willing to go as far with it as I was (think American History X without the whole Neo-Nazi undercurrents) and as such they got the hint.

After a time he moved out and I had the room to myself, same rent as before. It worked out just to be the strong hammer in the room.

And like other people said, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

WWDD?

TheMauler

Monkey
Sep 20, 2007
just tell her youll call the cops on her if she doesnt stop that should scare her to not do it... but dont really do it because snitching isnt cool