Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Bacon/loco sucks

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
My 360 elite just red ringed on me, it has been a few years since I've got it though.

Two of my roommates have PS3's and I really like them, not really any more than my xbox, but it is nice to have the built in wifi without having to buy that stupid thing for xbox.

Did you end up buying something at the game store?

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Went with the PS3 and got GT5. I'm used to playing PS2 on the 19" screen and its not that bad. GT5 is amazing though. Seriously the best racing game I've had for any console and best gran turismo game so far. And the online isn't bad either.

The deciding factor ended up being that Socom 4 comes out in July for PS3 only and I'm somewhat of a Socom fanboy :D

Willy Vanilly

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
San Jose
I've been very impressed with my first gen (fat) PS3. Bought it on a whim for the full price a couple days after release and although I had some doubts the first month or so b/c of the sticker shock, I haven't looked back since. Wired, wireless, blu-ray, bluetooth, SD/CF/Memory Stick, games, USB ports for accessories, easily upgradable HDD (all of 5 minutes once the data was backed up), can stream through my network, Netflix, Hulu+. Very happy with it.