Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
Its going to be a blast rain or shine. Ill bring a camera (little digital thing). :thumb:
sorry guys.........just talked with the rest of the peeps rollin with me and it is a no go for sj for big b, kickstand and myself.:disgust1:
with this much saturation the trail would just get shreaded too bad

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
sorry guys.........just talked with the rest of the peeps rollin with me and it is a no go for sj for big b, kickstand and myself.:disgust1:
with this much saturation the trail would just get shreaded too bad
Shucks...:(

Edgy, let me know if you're down to hit SJT later today or tomorrow. I was en route when I got the post notification on the berry. I still got the bike on the truck and feening to ride!

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
SJT was in superb conditions today. Ground was so tacky that Edgy and me coudnt wipe the stupid smiles off our face the whole way down:thumb:.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
anybody up for a sunday shuttle? saturday is jacked, only have enough time to do a little digging in the am
where are you digging at dude?

my saturday is jacked as well. house shiznit all day.
definitely down to shuttle something on Sunday though.

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
where are you digging at dude?

my saturday is jacked as well. house shiznit all day.
definitely down to shuttle something on Sunday though.
while i was away in mammoth a few weeks ago my quaint little dh trail behind my house went from 2 feet wide to about 50 thanks to the same bulldozer clearing techniques that ate up all of the sully ridge singletracks:banghead: i figured i might as well take advantage of it if i can make it to osh and pick up some cheap tools tomorrow (sucks, out of three shovels and two steel rakes that were stashed all i could find was about a quarter of one handle.........damn dozer:rant:)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Can somebody please post or pm trail head directions?

*50\50 on going tomm, depends on how hand feels in AM. I'll call somebody if I'm able to make it.*