Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Yeah...thats us. I'll keep checking in on this post for your weekly rides, and hopefully join you guys.
Should have had a 2nd red bull like your cousin, andrenaline jitters smooth out all! :D
Hey PM me, we can get a group together to ride. Bring the red bull LUSH as well. :D
You and your cousin are funnier than He!!, Lookin forward to hanging.

schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
Should have had a 2nd red bull like your cousin, andrenaline jitters smooth out all! :D
Hey PM me, we can get a group together to ride. Bring the red bull LUSH as well. :D
You and your cousin are funnier than He!!, Lookin forward to hanging.
PM sent!

Thanks for all the laughs, it took some of the jitters away up until I heard donnie count down from 5:eek:
Hope to ride with you guys soon!
Try and bring your son out...just so i can ride with someone my speed:biggrin:

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
yea man. there were a bunch of bikes and frames for sale

a near mint white SC Chameleon frame with cranks was up for 200 bucks

what do you have in mind to replace the Yeti?
DH race bike or a freeride frame?

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
yea man. there were a bunch of bikes and frames for sale

a near mint white SC Chameleon frame with cranks was up for 200 bucks

what do you have in mind to replace the Yeti?
DH race bike or a freeride frame?
I've had the AS-X for a couple years and I'm after something lower and slacker. Most bikes that fit this description are DH bikes.

Initial Choices:
  • Sunday
  • Glory
  • Perp
  • Judge
  • Demo 8/9 (kinda heavy)
  • Maybe the new 7POINT

Now that I have my Enduro for the local pedaling rides I want something with a single ring and DC fork.

comnaver

Chimp
Oct 8, 2007
Moorpark
Hey bneall. GReat time at Fontana. Lookin for something relatively lightweight thie Sunday if anyone's interested. Can you point out Randy's profile/e-mail along with Ed if he's in this forum as well?

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
Hey bneall. GReat time at Fontana. Lookin for something relatively lightweight thie Sunday if anyone's interested. Can you point out Randy's profile/e-mail along with Ed if he's in this forum as well?
randy=abstrakt

which Ed?

btw Scott... if I didnt have the stink Id be saving for this guy:

but i gravitate toward FR over DH style rigs...

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
I've had the AS-X for a couple years and I'm after something lower and slacker. Most bikes that fit this description are DH bikes.

Initial Choices:
  • Sunday
  • Glory
  • Perp
  • Judge
  • Demo 8/9 (kinda heavy)
  • Maybe the new 7POINT

Now that I have my Enduro for the local pedaling rides I want something with a single ring and DC fork.
very respectable list.. i like the Demos a lot, but don't like the pricetag on the big S bikes.

so, if you took the Demo off the list i would be all over the Glory DH!! I think it's the same frame as the Glory FR that bneall posted, but with a more DH race oriented build.

a dude off MTBR that was sponsored by Giant at the time, got this thing down to under 40 pounds!!
siiick

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Yah, the Glory DH is freaking hawt! I was also digging that Judge you test rode up @ Mammoth...but since we are mentioning full fledged DH bikes w/ the price tags of a used Honda Civic, why not mention the M6?:drool: or a Socom (Same HA as the Glory DH @ 66.5°/14.125 BB height).

Sorry to derail your list, just trying to live vicariously through you. :p I second the Glory DH.

Comnaver, Ed is Edgy who often visits this thread. Who is you?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
no riding tomm for me :( i need to be in the shop building and spending time with the fam. i've got a new set of brakes to go with my new frame on the way. saturday should be a go!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i'm putting out the call to the masses. i've got the new sled and it needs a beating. not sure i'm good for laguna. possibly sjt. once i hear from overtheedge i'll get the word out. anyone else available?

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Several people are showing interest in Webb. Possibly an option? Bullcrew, willing to trek to La Verne for some good ol FR type stuff fun?

I'm also coming from Orange so we can possible caravan/carpool together should we decide to ride outside the OC.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Several people are showing interest in Webb. Possibly an option? Bullcrew, willing to trek to La Verne for some good ol FR type stuff fun?

I'm also coming from Orange so we can possible caravan/carpool together should we decide to ride outside the OC.
Im down, let me know. Austen and I are going over the rigs today for maintenance etc... So we are down for a little squiggy on laverne. :D
Travis 951-288-7446