Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
my friend and i might be down for this. i have to see how it goes in the moring.i don't think i'll be able to make the 9a.m. start , but maybe a little bit later.

schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
To all those that rode sat. at laverne it was a great time. Even the roll in gutter :D.

It was great riding with you guys. Too bad im bad with names, i forgot everyones RM handle. But i do remember bikes:lighten:. Either way, great riding with you guys. Hope tp see you guys on the next ride.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
There was quite a bit of carnage at that spot that day. That roller made absolutely no sense.:disgust1:

I'd be willing to put some work into that place if it wasnt so damn far.

schwinnstr8

Monkey
Aug 21, 2002
East Los
sooooo....who did i ride with on saturday?

Just so i know whos who...

I know bullcrew, his son and abstract

who was on the sinister, nicolai, and the vp free?

Am i missing someone? It feels like i am.

Where are you guys planning on riding on saturday?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
schinn - i was on the nicolai (pix today)

saturday was awesome., abstraxt - that roller pixor is schweet and close to accurate.

bneall - as j said, any time.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Don't worry I get the hint. Problem is my daughter has soccer games on Saturdays. Come January I'll be a free man.

How do like you Z1 SL? I've thinking of buying one for my Enduro.

I figured out my Lyric, it's sweet but not maintenance free like a Marzo, you need to replace the lower leg oil maybe every 2 months to keep it running good. only takes about 10 minutes to do it, but still...

Where are you guys riding on Saturday? any shuttles, or maybe Kenter? let me know...