overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
Wilson (Windsor Exit off the 210) Sun 8am Roll Call:

Nagaredama
BNeall
mandown (90% certain)
blender (as long as it doesn't turn into a 6 hour ride )
Abstrakt
marlopez
Bullcrew?
overtheedge
looks like i have some free time on sunday to come out and play.......as long as i don't lose track of time digging:pirate2:

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Surgery?? Guess it wasn't life threatening since you're gonna ride this weekend.

Weather permitting, I'm down to ride both days. I heard talk of names such as Tunnel, Cold Springs and so forth. That may be interesting. If not, SJT is always killer after the rains. Stunt also comes to mind.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
beginning to wonder if riding saturday or sunday is an agressive estimate. i'm not feeling great now but things could change. j also indicated that he may not be able to make it. fedex is a bit busy this time of year :)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Surgery?? Guess it wasn't life threatening since you're gonna ride this weekend.

Weather permitting, I'm down to ride both days. I heard talk of names such as Tunnel, Cold Springs and so forth. That may be interesting. If not, SJT is always killer after the rains. Stunt also comes to mind.
I want to ride it (SJT) rain or shine not to mention the weathers going to be good and cool! :D
Should make for an adventure!

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
that leaves a lot of room for interpretation for those of us not in the know.

but in either case, heal up buddy.

p.s. Adam. i get my Vendettas and other Deity goodies tomorrow, i'll take pix and report on the weight and quality.

i had something fixed that wasn't broken... y'all dig?