Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
They rocked them with pride!
I was surprised only 1 pinch flat (mandown) it was 1/2" long, aside of that they rocked em!
Ronan and Allister did great today, I was surprised they followed us on a couple of the runs. :thumb:
SS rocks for fast backwoods pinning it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the fast tight woods sections with loose doll head rocks and powder for dirt! Proved to be a blast!

Randy (Abstrakt) was slaughtering it on sat., hes gotten faster since I last rode with him.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I dunno, the angle that picture was taken from looks pretty good. I need to get some flats and a shorter stem to rock it this weekend.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
Off topic thankfully; I was curious...whats the latest word on Malibu?
Last i heard, riders were "unofficially" asked to stay off the trail for a while until things cool off a bit. Some rich high-powered locals were ready on pulling some serious triggers to get that trail shut down for good.

oz

Chimp
Nov 11, 2003
just moved to la jolla and need someoen to show me the ropes around here in SD and some trails. pm me!!!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Who is ready for Mammoth?

:shakefist:
Me! Me!

I should have some hookups on a 3br condo for around $100 night too if anyone is interested. I am planning on getting a season pass and being up there for opening weekend. I should also be able to fit 3 bikes in my Camry with the new rack if anyone would like to go economical style...

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
yea, some of the chutes were so long my arms were starting to give out half way through and all i saw in front of me was straight down and trees.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
:shakefist:
Me! Me!

I should have some hookups on a 3br condo for around $100 night too if anyone is interested. I am planning on getting a season pass and being up there for opening weekend. I should also be able to fit 3 bikes in my Camry with the new rack if anyone would like to go economical style...
Hell yah. So far, its me plus 5 heads confirmed as mobbing opening weekend. We were going to book a nearby motel for 75 a night but i f you got the hookups for sleeping accomodations, we'll gladly take you up on your offer. We'll be in touch to finalize plans.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
Hell yah. So far, its me plus 5 heads confirmed as mobbing opening weekend. We were going to book a nearby motel for 75 a night but i f you got the hookups for sleeping accomodations, we'll gladly take you up on your offer. We'll be in touch to finalize plans.
YES! Definitely in for opening weekend.
Gonna grab a season pass too, so I'll be down to split gas and accommodations any weekend this summer.

They recently got a bit of snow, and are extending the snow season .. bike park still looks to be opening on schedule, but I wonder how many trails we'll have available to us on opening weekend. Might end up doing timed runs down Velocity all weekend :monkeydance: