Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
damn it! i may be out for another week. i've gotta paint the house this weekend. i've got a bro coming in the following week for a ride, some moto-x, and some clubin'. the following week they are tenting my place for termites, so probably no ride for me :(
Mr. Villa, are you painting your entire house inside and out??? I also suggest quitting your job to make room for biking...making money is waaayyy overated.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
Mr. Villa, are you painting your entire house inside and out??? I also suggest quitting your job to make room for biking...making money is waaayyy overated.
btw. Randy... why you hatin on the 66 SL ATA?
gonna put a Boxxer on it? or fox40? or 888?

i want details!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I hope the "Mr. Villa" was a creepy coincidental joke, "Villa" is my XGF's last name. no knot for us :twitch:

painting the whole inside of the house. nightmare :clapping:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
damn it! i may be out for another week. i've gotta paint the house this weekend. i've got a bro coming in the following week for a ride, some moto-x, and some clubin'. the following week they are tenting my place for termites, so probably no ride for me :(
SH!T I'm married with 3 kids and ride more than you!
You don't need a women, youre already stuck at home! :D

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I hope the "Mr. Villa" was a creepy coincidental joke, "Villa" is my XGF's last name. no knot for us :twitch:
Whoa...heavy.

or fox40?
Found a killer deal on a 07. :rockout: Actually, I found a killer deal on the bike too. Its currently at the lbs getting worked on but I should have her back on Friday. I'll try to get some pics of her but you'll see her at Fontana anyways.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
Found a killer deal on a 07. :rockout: Actually, I found a killer deal on the bike too. Its currently at the lbs getting worked on but I should have her back on Friday. I'll try to get some pics of her but you'll see her at Fontana anyways.
congrats buddy.. that was fast!
hopefully you're just as fast on it at Fontana :busted:

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I think its one of the dozed singletracks above Sully or Westridge. I hear talk of lots of fun jumps, gaps and berms.

blender

Monkey
Oct 19, 2006
MDR
yea some dudes have been digging there on a regular basis before and after the dozing, so there are some features to hit.

I wanna check it out

I think its one of the dozed singletracks above Sully or Westridge. I hear talk of lots of fun jumps, gaps and berms.

brenth

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Santa Monica
I think I might hit this up sat morning, but I haven't been on the bike since early December, so not sure that anyone will want to ride with me.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
I think im gonna skip the race, and go do sully and then try jedi.

last time fontana used up the entire weekend, and i dont have the time for that.

so, up sully down jedi, up sully fireroad, down sully? im guessing thats the route.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Yup, I'll be picking it up either today or tomorrow. You coming out?
yes.. I'll be there sat bout 10:30. we had a death in the family so I gotta be home by 3pm. still trying to justify the $40 for 1 or 2 runs on race day. Anybody know what course they're running?

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
i'm definitely gonna ride up mandeville first to ride down first crack. see you guys at 9:30. i think i'll be brining some newbies with me.

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
i'm definitely gonna ride up mandeville first to ride down first crack. see you guys at 9:30. i think i'll be brining some newbies with me.
you think there will be enough room on the mountain for one more? would love to hit up tucky but can't justify driving all that way to ride like $#!+ . a little sully action just might do the trick to get back into the swing of things. mar, you planning on starting a little earlier than 9:30 to meet up with the others at the drop in from the crack?

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
mar, you planning on starting a little earlier than 9:30 to meet up with the others at the drop in from the crack?

i would but i already told some guys from work to meet at 930 on bayliss. if things change i'm willing to get there earlier. but for now 930 on bayliss

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
you think there will be enough room on the mountain for one more? would love to hit up tucky but can't justify driving all that way to ride like $#!+ . a little sully action just might do the trick to get back into the swing of things. mar, you planning on starting a little earlier than 9:30 to meet up with the others at the drop in from the crack?
There is always room for one more.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC

Anybody up for leaving work early and riding it today?:brows: There is sooo much potential there...berms and doubles (or tables rather) for days.