Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Royals need to beat the Yankees. And the Giants need to beat the Tigers. I can't believe the Brewers lost the last 9 games and the Cards won the last six.. No excuses can be offered. I really thought the Brewers would pull it out.... Phugging A's

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The NFL enjoys nonprofit status -- meaning it pays no income tax -- and many games are played in stadiums financed in large part with taxpayer dollars. Federal regulations shouldn't favor multi-billion dollar sports leagues over consumers, especially when those leagues have benefited so greatly from those very same taxpayers and sports fans. Yet the Blackout rule continues.....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So the scuttlebutt is that the NFL is going to move two teams to Los Angles and have them share a stadium

The Raiders and The Rams
yes Los Angeles does deserve two horrible football teams

:dance::rofl:

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/nfl-l-tinseltown-about-land-two-pro-football-teams-n196921

Twenty years after Los Angeles lost not one but two franchises to St. Louis and Oakland, the nation’s second-largest metropolis could next season regain not one but two NFL teams, a nationally known sports agent asserts.

And a top NFL executive — newly assigned to restore the league’s L.A. footprint — is not exactly denying that notion.

The two NFL teams with the highest odds of executing an L.A. re-lo, according to player agent Leigh Steinberg? The St. Louis Rams and Oakland Raiders.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Seriously. It was a decent win but I swear if I hear one more time from a fellow Bills fans that "this might be the year"...
you talk as if bills fans are people you bump into every day and are in great abundance....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
you talk as if bills fans are people you bump into every day and are in great abundance....
Weirdly, the bar I went into to watch yesterday's games was chock full of Bills fans. It sounded like the entire bar was roaring when Jackson broke off that long run in O/T.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Half time
49ers 28, Dallas 3

Romo keeps throwing picks , Kaepernick keeps throwing TD,s and good passes

Same old Raiders and Rams
Newsflash: Your team has not won the Super Bowl in 20 years. They will not win in this year, and they will not win it next year. So while you can enjoy the failures of other teams, your team is only going to win enough games to keep things interesting.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Newsflash: Your team has not won the Super Bowl in 20 years. They will not win in this year, and they will not win it next year. So while you can enjoy the failures of other teams, your team is only going to win enough games to keep things interesting.
the lord hath spoken.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
delusional?
“There’s no comparison,” Lewis said. “There is no comparison between me and Ray Rice. It’s night and day.”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
NFL Announces New Zero-Tolerance Policy On Videotaped Domestic Violence

“We hold our players to the highest standards both as professional athletes and as people, so any violence toward women that is recorded, authenticated, and then publicly distributed will be met with an automatic suspension and fine.

“I can assure you that any member of this league who strikes a woman in front of a live camera will face swift and heavy consequences. I also want to stress that this utterly reprehensible behavior is something we will in no way tolerate as long as the footage is completely uninterrupted and the entirety of the assault takes place within frame.”
:rofl:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So to summarize NFC West news, St. Louis and Arizona won, while Seattle and San Francisco lost.

Oh...wait....hold on....yep, Colin Kaperpick just threw another INT. rolf rolf rolf