Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did you really expect something else?
Up until kick off most Bills Fans are genuinely excited to see them lose again. Then after a few plays the realization sinks in that they still suck. Then they drink themselves into oblivion. I think the drinking part is the most important aspect of Football in Western NY really.... Kind of like Raiders and Bears fans...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Up until kick off most Bills Fans are genuinely excited to see them lose again. Then after a few plays the realization sinks in that they still suck. Then they drink themselves into oblivion. I think the drinking part is the most important aspect of Football in Western NY really.... Kind of like Raiders and Bears fans...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nothing good ever happens in Buffalo. Call Uhaul, rent a truck and leave.... Get some Teds before you leave because they won't have them anywhere you go....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
I'm happy that they are giving Orton a shot. He may not be our saving grace but I don't believe Manuel is what the Bills need either.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
It was a really ugly first half but somehow the Bills actually pulled off the win this week. Not convinced that Orton is that great but he's better than Manual.

MVP of the Detriot Lions = The refs
MVP of the Buffalo Bills = Lions kicker Alex Henery :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Orton is better all-around than Manuel. I think he has a far lower ceiling - much less arm strength, basically no mobility. But, he also has a much higher floor and until Manuel fixes that, I think the Bills can win with a game manager who can hit open receivers.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
It was a really ugly first half but somehow the Bills actually pulled off the win this week. Not convinced that Orton is that great but he's better than Manual.

MVP of the Detriot Lions = The refs
MVP of the Buffalo Bills = Lions kicker Alex Henery :rofl:
Lions being Lions.....no need to thank the refs, we do it all on our own.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I swear I could get a job in a NFL public relations department, or at the league HQ for that matter -

Hopefully the Skins won't make any towel jokes when they're getting donkey punched by the Seahawks this evening.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Matt Prater to the Lions in 3...2...1...

Bill Barnwell had some interesting statistics on just how totally unlikely all of the Lions' bad kicking has been.

Using the historical rate at which NFL kickers have made those 40-plus-yard field goals, we can estimate how unlikely Detroit’s terrible performance has been. Again, this might not be pleasant for Lions fans. The chances a typical NFL kicker would make no more than one of the nine longer kicks the Lions have attempted this year? About seven in 10,000. This happens less than 0.1 percent of the time.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I hope we sign Prater.....we need a kicker terribly. I suggested Matt Millen sign him a week ago when I saw the bronco's had decided to cut him.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
That Rookie QB Davis for the Rams is going to be a good one. He is raw but he has Talent and a big set of balls to stand in a deliver when he is about to get creamed.

I still can't believe how the niners turned it on and the end of the second and went on that crazy scoring run into the fourth

I do want to slap Harbaugh upside the head for going stupid on those 4th and ones. must be Singletarys long lost half brother

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
For you Bills fans, congrats to Sammy Watkins for helping my fantasy team today.
Seriously! Bills looked like crap most of the game with the exception of a few big plays (mostly from Watkins). I'm still in amazement that the Bills pulled that win out of their asses.