Quantcast

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
And the best team at the moment.......... the CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!! HOO-f'ing-RA!!!!!! I read the last time they were 6-1 (I know, they're 7-1 after Sunday), no one on the current team was even born. Guess there were no twinkles in those parents' eyes then.

So, the Sun Devils won, the Wildcats lost, and the Cardinals won this weekend. Yep, that's MY trifecta.....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
And the best team at the moment.......... the CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!! HOO-f'ing-RA!!!!!! I read the last time they were 6-1 (I know, they're 7-1 after Sunday), no one on the current team was even born. Guess there were no twinkles in those parents' eyes then.

So, the Sun Devils won, the Wildcats lost, and the Cardinals won this weekend. Yep, that's MY trifecta.....

They are in trouble this Sunday when the face the mighty Rams. St Louis has already defeated San Francisco and Seattle. Arizona is next.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think the Bears are Not Good at Football.

On the other hand, Aaron Rogers is Really Good at Football.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Bills lost to the Chiefs (my wife and her family's favorite team). Ugh... if there was one game I want the Bills to win each year it's against the Chiefs.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
3 comeback wins in a row for the Lions! Has the tide changed? Cautiously optimistic I am...but no dreams of super bowls I am having.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Agreed, and while I feel that Stanton is a serviceable back up, I think they'd need Palmer (who was playing exceptionally well) to make a serious run. Still, they've had an amazing year so far given they're not laden with (known) superstars and Fitzy has been relatively quite. Arians is still likely to win COY barring an epic collapse. Certainly seems to open up the door for the Sea Chickens and perhaps even the Frisco kids if they can stop losing games they shouldn't. Speaking of which, WTF happened to the Steelers? Get crushed by the Browns, then obliterate the Ravens & Colts, and somehow lose to Vick and the fucking Jets.
:o

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
i call bs...you brag about having satellite/wifi in the camper eric....:D
It's there but if its daylight I am out playing. Night game maybe. TV, that was for the wife I rarely ever watch it. Wifi yep especial at horse shows

Two Sundays ago I spent the Day on the Cosumnes River Bass Fishing,

This Saturday and Sunday I spent Fly Fishing at Ranch Seco Lake

Next weekend I plan on hitting the Mokulmne River with my new Bass set up

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
i did not see your grinning bald visage in any posts old man....congrats on torturing the fish...:D