Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So far today, 2 good things have happened. The Patriots won, and the Bears lost. Now, if the Pack can beat the Saints in NO, it will be a good day.
i think alabama could beat the saints...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Sammy Watkins is a beast. A BEAST.

That early celebration was ridiculous but I think he gets a pass as long as it isn't a recurring theme :monkey:
Yeah that early celebration a was classic rookie mistake. I was yelling "keep running you ass" at the TV, but apparently he didn't hear me. :disgust:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah that early celebration a was classic rookie mistake. I was yelling "keep running you ass" at the TV, but apparently he didn't hear me. :disgust:
I suspect he's not used to there actually being guys on the field who can keep up with him.

On a different note, I'm continually surprised at how mediocre the Seahawk's defense has looked this year. I mean, I expected regression but this is pretty extreme.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So is my fantasy football team. :think:
Uh, yeah. I currently only have one player starting on my FF team who is ranked outside the top 10, and that's Eddie Lacy who is ranked 15. I should be running through the league.

Yet I'm going to be 3-5 after this week because of ridiculousness like the worst team in the league having Jeremy Maclin and Larry Fitzgerald combine for 74 points yesterday.

It's just something for us to talk shit to each other at work, but it's still a little absurd.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I'm probably the unluckiest person in fantasy football. I'm second to last in
Uh, yeah. I currently only have one player starting on my FF team who is ranked outside the top 10, and that's Eddie Lacy who is ranked 15. I should be running through the league.

Yet I'm going to be 3-5 after this week because of ridiculousness like the worst team in the league having Jeremy Maclin and Larry Fitzgerald combine for 74 points yesterday.

It's just something for us to talk shit to each other at work, but it's still a little absurd.
I have some of the worst luck with fantasy football every year.

Currently my team is ranked 2nd to last in total points scored for the season in our league AND my team is ranked 1st in points scored against me.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Are the lions going to make this the year that they actually start and finish a season strong, win the division and win a playoff game.....or will we go 2-6 the rest of the way and miss out on the wildcard like we do so often....survey says......

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think the panthers would be better off with geno smith or michael vick...at least they have the fucking sense to slide feet first before getting tackled.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did Kaepernick's flat brim prevent him from seeing downfield?

It was a pleasure to watch the worlds greatest regular season quarterback rack up some great statistics.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jesus, New England is averaging 40 points the last five games. :dead:
This is both why Belichick never spends money on receivers, and why it always astonishes me that they don't spend money on receivers. If a group of average guys can look that good in that scheme, and when you do splash for a good receiver you end up with seasons like 2007, why not lay out some money for a decent young free agent?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This is both why Belichick never spends money on receivers, and why it always astonishes me that they don't spend money on receivers. If a group of average guys can look that good in that scheme, and when you do splash for a good receiver you end up with seasons like 2007, why not lay out some money for a decent young free agent?