Quantcast

You can take the girl out of the trailer...........

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Greyhound said:
Yes.....case in point:
looks like she's got Hep-A, B and C, all jaundiced and crap. BLECK!

Jessica Simpson is by far the most beautiful of all the boppers, for whatever that's worth in the big picture....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
punkassean said:
Jessica Simpson is by far the most beautiful of all the boppers, for whatever that's worth in the big picture....

You

are

on

P

C

P.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Man, I used to think Britney was hot a couple years ago. She'd slipped on my bangability scale, but was still registering until I heard she was pregnant. It's painfully obvious she's just another skank. As for Christina A., she's bowlegged and fugly, but she dresses slutty enough to say that I'd do her...but I'd be thinking of someone else when I did. Paris, well, I'd rent a room to do her, but it would be at the Marriott, and then make her pick up the hotel check and leave before anyone saw. I just think it'd be funny to make a Hilton pay for a Marriott room. I dunno, maybe not. My chick is hotter than any of the aforementioned anyway.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
punkassean said:
I never said she was a genius nor did I imply that hotness matters. I just find her visually pleasing.
Looking at a tree, a very skinny tree, is about the same.

No offense intended to said tree.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
dont think any of them are attractive (paris, christina, and company that is)...however that wouldnt stop me from doing VERY dirty things to them

the skier chick and laura are hot though :drool:

can't remember who said it, but women that can look good without makeup are :drool:worthy

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
paris hilton may be freakin gross, but i think nikki hilton is damn fine! One of the hottest women, i think, is Jesse Jane

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Claudi Cardinale was better looking than any of the modern day tarts mentioned.

Women shouldn't have the bodies of 12 year old boys.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
you guys are sooooooo punk rock.

...I too, do not think any of the mainstream beauties are hot. They are all ugly! Can you not see how different and truly individual I am? Here, listen to this Boy Sets Fire CD....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
clancy98 said:
you guys are sooooooo punk rock.

...I too, do not think any of the mainstream beauties are hot. They are all ugly! Can you not see how different and truly individual I am? Here, listen to this Boy Sets Fire CD....
Hey to each his own. Mall chicks, glorified or not, ain't hot.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Racer-X said:
instead of pointing out that her husband is actually the trailer trash,he places the blame on brittney.
Many people are pointing out that he is trash.........everyone is leaving out that fact that he is one smart SOB. He will probably never work another day in his life.