Quantcast

€£¥ Monderp gmt ¥£€

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
who's gonna mix the chemtrail juice while you're gone?

also, kid in tow?
We outsource chemtrail juice now. It gets delivered on wednesdays and left on the front porch, just like the milkman used to do. Very convenient and cuts down on labor hours.

Yup, she promised to eat snails in paris with me. Actually quite curious to see if she follows through.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Toshi 's next gimbal right there.
I'd have to build up its neck strength by mounting progressively larger cameras on it until it could handle a GoPro at speed. Plus chicken shit running down the front of my shirt would be a problem.

If I could train a bird to fly behind me on the trail at that ideal 10 feet back, 10 feet up position, though... money.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd have to build up its neck strength by mounting progressively larger cameras on it until it could handle a GoPro at speed. Plus chicken shit running down the front of my shirt would be a problem.

If I could train a bird to fly behind me on the trail at that ideal 10 feet back, 10 feet up position, though... money.
are your jimmies still rustled over breckenridge?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Mach-chicken!