Quantcast

◇◇○ tues gmt ○◇◇

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
C'mon. You haven't found a way to break out of that thing yet, it is only an elevator.
I'm pretty sure I'm in the no man's land in the top of the high bay. Even if I tried the door open there wouldn't be anywhere to go.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
They're pretty clearly manually jacking the elevator up to an actual floor. It's bumping up one little notch at a time, over the last couple minutes.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I woke up at 330 am and couldnt get back to sleep, so i went to the shed and started a fire. watched some netflix and enjoyed the shed. It was pouring rain. Got back to sleep at 530am. Now Ive had my sandwich at work and am probably just gunna go home. Then shed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got an email saying that power is being shutoff at one of my buildings. At 7am. On SUNDAY. srsly?

Your fucking wallet is supposed to stay in your fucking pocket. :mad: :D
Why carry it around at work where there is no need for it. :D

Plus I play with it if its in there. FWIW, the black elastic band that came on the wallets that @kazlx made turn my finger tips black. :clue:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Bled my rear brake in hopes that it will last long enough for a ride since it's been 4.5 weeks since I've ridden. Going to take a shop rag to wipe the lever occasionally. Hope I don't smash myself into a tree.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Seriously. Isn't @HAB an engineer ?
I got stuck between the first and second floors. The first floor is high bay shop space, with something like a 36 foot ceiling. I pried the door open but there was just solid wall in front of me, no door onto a floor to go out through.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
still sucks. what did they have to say when you finally got out?
That he didn't know what was wrong, and that it's a "non traditional elevator", whatever the fuck that means.

This is the technician from ThyssonKrupp, who made and installed said elevator last year.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That he didn't know what was wrong, and that it's a "non traditional elevator", whatever the fuck that means.

This is the technician from ThyssonKrupp, who made and installed said elevator last year.
Did you explain to your boss why you were bailing?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

You had plenty of time to find the manual and figure it out yourself.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I just realized I have two different colored socks on - one blue, one black. Either there's an issue with my laundry methods, or I shouldn't pick out socks in low-light situations.

Now it's all I can think about. I probably need to just go home.