Quantcast

☆▪︎¤the day after mary pushed him out day...sunday you cunts¤▪︎☆

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The thought of having a small 1200 square foot house with a dock and RV pad somewhere in the backwater mangroves really appeals to me, Throwing a streamer to tarpon in shorts during december/January in a small flats boat is my idea of a winter these days. Fighting wildland fires for 29 years and only having time off during winter has worn off, I want summers year round now.

I havent left central oregon, just will build on the golf course so I dont have to plow, get evacuated for fires and live in a gated community away from the theft of remote living.
Florida? You'd just be trading evacuating for fires for evacuating for hurricanes.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
The thought of having a small 1200 square foot house with a dock and RV pad somewhere in the backwater mangroves really appeals to me, Throwing a streamer to tarpon in shorts during december/January in a small flats boat is my idea of a winter these days. Fighting wildland fires for 29 years and only having time off during winter has worn off, I want summers year round now.

I havent left central oregon, just will build on the golf course so I dont have to plow, get evacuated for fires and live in a gated community away from the theft of remote living.
Everglades City, FL is a pretty rad place for Florida. Dank seafood, and none of the dumb shit beach people.