Quantcast

1% propaganda?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
What exactly is your personal beef with Christian conservative’s tea party or not?
I believe I have outlined my belief in my previous posts...........the places where I say "idealogical disconnect".

While Pastor Wright said some jacked up stuff (so don't assume that because I'm against the Tea Party Christians I'm automatically a Dem/Liberal/etc), we're not discussing him, feel free to start another thread if you'd like to. Let's don't try to take focus off the discussion with something unrelated.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The best part about you is that you're both foolish and grotesquely disgusting. That's probably why nobody likes you
You're only partially correct here. I can be quite disgusting. However, people seem to like it. Weird huh?

You're just a troll with no free will. Have fun with that.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They are greedy small minded hypocritical bigots who suck on corporate cock. That's what.
I find it funny that at first they were angry at the bank bailout and the crisis and now they forgot about it and they are just mad obama is not a kenyan.
btw.
Also I dont care about sunday school but I don't want nuclear weapons and strategic decisions about global economy (US has a biiig impact on that) being made by people who belive the world is 10k years old, global warming doesn't exist and think that a scientific discussion is a discussion between educated scientists and uneducated hicks. Though to be honest being guided by your belief in a talking snake instead of by your wits is a reason enough.

Last edited:

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
what someones personal beliefs are and how they govern isn't the issue but somehow it frightens you that someone who is spiritual will get in the white house and you’ll be forced to go to Sunday School or something crazy like that.

whaer do you folks get these notions?
Obama. The computer chip he installed during the election tells me these lies. LIES. see it's caps, so they are true lies.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
FYI there is no such thing as man made global warming or man made climate change PERIOD
Are you a climate scientist? If not please STFU. I belive experts. I love how the religious people like to argue with people more qualified than them on a given subject. That is what makes me really against anyone religions anywhere near a public office. What gives you the right to deny global warming?

Also the whole results hoax is blown out of proportion by the denialists more than the biggest megachurch. Read about it and you will see what was really altered and that it wouldn't change results for ****. They only modified it a bit to avoid confusion. The conclusion of that study would have been the same cheat or not.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
what someones personal beliefs are and how they govern isn't the issue but somehow it frightens you that someone who is spiritual will get in the white house and you’ll be forced to go to Sunday School or something crazy like that.

whaer do you folks get these notions?
So the President could be Muslim and a moderate leftist and that wouldn't bother you?

See what I did there?

Last edited:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
So the President could be Muslim moderate leftist and that wouldn't bother you?
Give the republicans a few weeks and that will be possible as soon as he hates obama, prays for rain and belives there should be no taxes and with those new taxes we should pay for a free gun for every citizen that is not of latino or afroamerican descent.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Fact - george washington was the first president of the USA
Fact - the peanut is a legume
Conclusion - democrats caused the holocaust

You can't argue with the historical FACTS.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Luke 3:11
"He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise."

Can't even live up to your own beliefs system.

Just saying. Thread. Closed.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Keep up the good fight HK, I'm with ya man. They're all a bunch of bed-wetters and chronic premature ejaculators on this board. Right I'm off to pour some motor oil down the drain. Later fags!

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
It's too funny watching them trip over themselves trying to own me or whatever they think they are doing in the meantime enjoy this... it's spot f*cking on with the clueless asshats on here.

hell the original is even funnier

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
No need to parody this...

Romney media archives showing our man Mittens and his old Bain Capital buddies playing with money.

Look at them, hugging and eating and rubbing and sucking their corporate-raider money. At least Romney had enough sense not to stuff it in his collar like that one guy, instead choosing to simply grab on to the right end of a bill while smiling, devilishly. Oh, and then there's some money falling out of his coat. Oops!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I'd love to see these anti-capitalist #occupy movement idiots try this sh*t in the dirty south.
Wait till You're oh so brilliant governor runs out of morons willing to give him bond money. Then it get's realllllly dirty down there. Do you understand how IMF loans work? cause that's not a smart backup. OORRRRRR!!!!!! Let's have a pray for money day!!! That will work!!!! Then we will be able to keep cleaning our streets and painting our schools, or do you want to **** in an out-house?

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
I just love it when folks not from Texas think they know what is going on in Texas here is the low down on our budget so pay attention.

The Texas constitution requires the legislature to pass a balanced budget. The current budget is balanced. The one before it was balanced next year’s budget will be balanced, because the Texas constitution requires it.

Sales tax revenue is projected to be down for the next couple of years like it was last year that caused our budget crisis this last January. That is a revenue shortfall, not a budget deficit.

Texas legislators were forced to rely on spending cuts to close the shortfall and this year the 2012-2013 budget was cut by $15 billion because Republican leaders pledged not to raise taxes. They also did not touch the state's projected $9.4 billion rainy day fund to do so.

Rick Perry didn’t become the nation’s and Texas longest serving governor and served as Chairman of the Republican Governors Association in 2008 and again in 2011 being stupid.

If you knew anything about Texas and our government and state constitution you would have learned that the governor occupies a “weak office” as in the powers of the governor are spread out amongst other elected officials and actually the lieutenant governor has more legislative power than the governor in our state.

And what exactly do IMF loans have to do with the state of Texas where did you come up with that?

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Rick Perry didn’t become the nation’s and Texas longest serving governor and served as Chairman of the Republican Governors Association in 2008 and again in 2011 being stupid.

If you knew anything about Texas and our government and state constitution you would have learned that the governor occupies a “weak office” as in the powers of the governor are spread out amongst other elected officials and actually the lieutenant governor has more legislative power than the governor in our state.
He may have weak legislative power but he controlls WEATHER!!! I understand that the spending cuts made him fire the weather controlling x-men so prayer was the only other option. Ohh Texas.

btw. If it makes you feel all warm inside. I'm not even from the US ;)

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I just love it when folks not from Texas think they know what is going on in Texas here is the low down on our budget so pay attention.

The Texas constitution requires the legislature to pass a balanced budget. The current budget is balanced. The one before it was balanced next year’s budget will be balanced, because the Texas constitution requires it.

Sales tax revenue is projected to be down for the next couple of years like it was last year that caused our budget crisis this last January. That is a revenue shortfall, not a budget deficit.

Texas legislators were forced to rely on spending cuts to close the shortfall and this year the 2012-2013 budget was cut by $15 billion because Republican leaders pledged not to raise taxes. They also did not touch the state's projected $9.4 billion rainy day fund to do so.

And what exactly do IMF loans have to do with the state of Texas where did you come up with that?
http://money.cnn.com/2011/01/19/news/economy/texas_budget_deficit/index.htm

CNN says deficit. I think they know more than you.

I just see lots of debt too

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/mar/04/bill-white/white-says-texas-debt-has-doubled-under-perry/

You guys voted for bush too, and look what happened, texas doesn't seem to make the best choices in leadership.

IMF loans were a reference to the Republican's fiscal lunacy. I will use this as an example, under Clinton we had a BUDGET SURPLUS. Soon as bush comes in, 2 wars, and slashed income taxes and regulation. (FYI LOWER THANK RAGEN, and you're little neocon love child also closed loop holes that bush reopened) Wasted trillion fighting so you could drive that retarded power joke (FYI, those dead studs blow left and right, but hey atleast you don't need to pull the cab anymore.) as well as the trillion in trying to band-aid the gushing flesh wound that is our economic system, instead of actually changing things.