Quantcast

Ad-free Ridemonkey

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
You can now support RM and rid yourself of pesky ads!

I have created a premium users group. This group will not see any of the network banner ads. In the near future the group will also have other perks like a private forum. The ad-free part is ready now.

More info / Subscribe

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Would there be a way to get only those ads that have close up pictures of cleavage? Could we get larger Avatars? Milkman Dan feels trapped in his little box.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Finally, a way for me to buy-in to an elitist clique, where as before, my pathetic attempts at approval and acceptance were met with venom and backhanded remarks.

Can I send you some CD's instead of $20?

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
H8R said:
Finally, a way for me to buy-in to an elitist clique, where as before, my pathetic attempts at approval and acceptance were met with venom and backhanded remarks.

Can I send you some CD's instead of $20?
No. And your fee is $30 per year. Hippy.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
RideND said:
Will we be able to reopen the SA forum?

Yes and no. I would be willing to have a private forum SA style, but you stil can't post pics that are copyright restricted. You could link to the pics though.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
For me not having adds wouldnt matter. I never hear the sounds, and since ive used net zero for so long, i already tune out the banners. the new pop up is annoying, but it easy enough to click it out. A private forum? Dont know how that would benefit me... would we just talk about those who didnt pay the 20 bucks a year??

things that would make a 20 buck membership worthwhile:

1. more space for picture posting.
2. more space for PM's
3. the power to change my own title without having to PM freak? (of course still keeping it clean...)
4. larger avatars

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
hey RM can you make the 'inner circle' forum have the special feature where you put your curser over the title of a thread and it gives you a preview box of the text content?

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
The Toninator said:
hey RM can you make the 'inner circle' forum have the special feature where you put your curser over the title of a thread and it gives you a preview box of the text content?
I could do that on all the forums but personally I find that feature annoying. Perhaps we should have a vote on that.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
One feature on some other boards that I like is the "Find my posts" button. Maybe some nice tweaks like this would be worth my $20...I mean $30.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I'm thinking about making premium members "immune to evil" and giving them a few evil points they can use to mess with non-premium members.

J

JRB

I'm so in for this. I will PP the dough tonight. Thanks Aaron. :thumb:

*edit - sent

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
You will login like you always do. I will update your accounts this weekend and I'll create the private forum where we can discuss what additional features you would like to have.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Well I think I am going to allow premium members to change their own titles. However, I'm not sure this is as easy as flipping a switch in vbulletin (to only let certain members edit their own titles). I may have to do a minor customization.