Quantcast

Ad-free Ridemonkey

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
mobius said:
So when is the premium member only forum going into effect im bored and need something new to surf in :p

BTW its worth the 20 bux its a lot faster now.
ya - those ads are horrid for slowing stuff down. I use a few of the same ad networks on my site, it' a pain int he ass, but sometimes its the only way to pay the bills.

J

JRB

This was the worst $20 I ever spent. ;) I still like that you have to pay to edit on Mojo. It encourages people to support the site.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
priceseliger14 said:
I wish I was really patient... I want the fun stuff...:)
Yeah. Me too... I have had a couple of people who I would have loved to have givin some evil points to or a messed up temporary custom title (I'm still hoping for that one) to over the last couple of days.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I hope I don't get that lame @ss "premium member" title...I'm not to fond of "I wish I was Canadian" but it's better than that Premium member crap :D

J

JRB

BMXman said:
I hope I don't get that lame @ss "premium member" title...I'm not to fond of "I wish I was Canadian" but it's better than that Premium member crap :D
True - I work hard to be different. :think:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I think if you don't already have a custom title, you get that one.

Oh yea, priceseliger14, your bigger avatar looks gay

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
That sucks. Only fun place to live there would be out in the country. I have an uncle that lives outside SA
I don't live in the country, but it's pretty damned close. It doesn't take much to be in the fields.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
loco said:
I don't live in the country, but it's pretty damned close. It doesn't take much to be in the fields.

His house is fun because he lives on a 140 acre ranch, you can build trails by day and play with fireworks by night

J

JRB

priceseliger14 said:
We live pretty close to the country... maybe 15 minutes and we are out in the middle of no where... That is Amarillo Texas
I think you are actually in the middle of nowhere in a matter of minutes. :D Oh wait, that's Hereford. :thumb:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Aaron...

Any thoughts/chance of getting a new URL for the ad-free monkey so people with work firewalls can get in?

Work SUCKS without you guys.
I actually have to... uh.... WORK!!
:mumble:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
It won't be soon but I will do some research. I will have to buy another vbulletin license since they are by domain. Could be a big job. I'll report back.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Ridemonkey said:
It won't be soon but I will do some research. I will have to buy another vbulletin license since they are by domain. Could be a big job. I'll report back.
Whatever you could do would be MUCH appreciated.
You could call it "job_efficiency_training.com"
:stupid: ;)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
BMXman said:
ok so now can I get my PM message time reduced from 60 to 30 seconds :D...D
yes that would be cool. also super enjoying the extra large pm box

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What about custom titles? I just don't want to be referred to as a "Premium Member".

Like I say in the shop: "What does it take to get a $5000 bike? $5000." I want to earn my privileges, not buy them.

J

JRB

sanjuro said:
What about custom titles? I just don't want to be referred to as a "Premium Member".

Like I say in the shop: "What does it take to get a $5000 bike? $5000." I want to earn my privileges, not buy them.
So stop being average. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sanjuro said:

You really don't want a premium custom title...